Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 10-15-14

The Honorable Panda

Restaurant Update: 10-15-14

Does it feel hot in here? Summer may have come to a close, but there?s still time to beat the heat. Cool off with the Hydrant Play decoration in Restaurant Story.

Transform your Restaurant with these new items:

• Boots and Cats
    • Fire Truck
    • Firefighter Phoebe
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    What no Halloween stuff? What gives TL?
    It's nice to c another Phoebe but still! It doesn't look like box items either though. Actually looking at it again it could b a box. What's everyone else think?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    I like this update....if it was Summer still.

We are into Fall and Halloween right now, why not stick with these themes?

Executive Chef
    This must be a Halloween joke ! Went to BS to see the update, not really interested in the moon stuff so thought RS must have nicer stuff and we got hydrant theme ?
    LOL! Not cool man...

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Would have been nice to see a Halloween box... I feel like RS has over-extended the summer theme in the past few weeks (with the exception of the goals update). And, summer theme notwithstanding, the prevalence of 1x1 items in that box makes me less inclined to get it.

I hope we might see an LTO released alongside this box tomorrow. The Koi Pond is currently leading the poll for limited time re-releases, and with the current final goal prize having a mailbox and fence, a lot of people I know would love to see the Haunted House again as well. I'd personally prefer to spend gems on those

It would also be great to see past Halloween decor brought back for purchase
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Thank goodness......NO HALLOWEEN JUNK!!!! But looks like it's gonna be a box......
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Awful.....given the time of year....disappointed.

Executive Chef
    even if you weren't going to do halloween, why are you doing summer? totally random, and not particularly good either. and with no tables/chairs/tiles etc in the pic, i'm guessing box, and if so, completely not worth the 24 gems. really, awful job TL. did you just have leftover designs on your servers you wanted to get rid of? did something happen to the real update this week so you had to go back and grab an earlier rejected idea?
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Ok, what gives? Summer is over!! I want HALLOWEEN themed updates!!! What were you thinking, TL?

Fashion Designer
    It's a box, so an automatic pass for me, but the items are quite nice overall though.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast