Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

What are fellora plants used for?

I?ve noticed that by planting fellora plants I get quite a bit of money when I harvest. So I keep planting to gain more money but now I?ve reached my max in my inventory for fellora plants. So I?m wondering if there?s something I could be making to use all the excess plants I have. Is there a workshop or something of the like that uses fellora plants to create something? Thanks for your time.

Kayti

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaytimay View Post
    I?ve noticed that by planting fellora plants I get quite a bit of money when I harvest. So I keep planting to gain more money but now I?ve reached my max in my inventory for fellora plants. So I?m wondering if there?s something I could be making to use all the excess plants I have. Is there a workshop or something of the like that uses fellora plants to create something? Thanks for your time.

Kayti
    Hi! Welcome to the forum. There is currently only 1 thing to craft with Fellora blossom which is the Transformation tonic (Potion Shop, 2 hours - 5 fellora blossoms, 3 glimmerdust, 3 water).

This craft is accessible if you're level 31+ and you have completed "Lesson Three" from Castle Story: 06/05 Update Three Lessons For Ivy. If not, then yes they are a great source of income. I plant these as well as you can make over 100,000 net profit in coins once you replant. Plus they are super pretty!