Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground 4: Terrorier - 2014 Sep 26

Rhino Keeper
    I beat the Pyro (round 4) with my L/15 Ox. My attacks were dark (weak), fire (no text), dark (critical!).
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Executive Chef
    A BIG thank you to everyone posting their results here!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Thanks a bunch I completely overlooked that error! Fixed.
    You're welcome, I'm here also to help

Rhino Keeper
    So did I but it failed (lvl 15 Skyger)

It was a weak attack, same with nature. Not sure about fire and rock, though that might be the best elements to get critical hits.
    I have this thought regarding when "person one" beats a level with a particular creature & then "person two" uses the same creature & loses... This happened to me several times at Nightmare's battleground & it was frustrating!

I think that what might be happening is something like this... The game takes into account all of a person's creatures when "calculating**" the hits each creature will deliver during a battle.

So, for instance, where "person one" wins a battle with a Skyger, maybe it's the case that... Of all of "person one's" creatures, that Skyger is the strongest match of elements against the opponent...

But when "person two" tries to use a Skyger in the same battle, and they lose... Maybe it's the case that... of all of "person two's" creatures, that Skyger is NOT "person two's" strongest match of elements against the opponent... In other words, "person two" has a creature that's better against the opponent than a Skyger (in terms of rarity/level/element-combo).

Possibly, it's the case that the game is saying... "Hello!! McFly! You have another creature that's a better match against (aka, better able to win against) this battle opponent! Better luck figuring it out next time! Oh, and don't forget you can spend some gems to figure it out quicker!! Just sayin'!!"

I hope all this over-thinking nonsense made at least some sense!

**see SANDSCApe's detailed post regarding a theory about how the game "calculates" the attacks any given creature will have in battle.
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Executive Chef
    Level 15: beat the thunder hawk with a lvl 13 plantler second try, lost first battle with a lvl 12 sloth

Rhino Keeper
    LVL 20: Daredevil (level 13) beaten with Bamboon (level 15) using "strong" nature attacks
    Reward: 1100 coin, 300 food, 3 energy

LVL 21: Skyger (level 13) beaten with Vinotaur (level 15) using "strong" fire attacks
    Reward: 1200 coin, 300 food

LVL 22: Aquatter (level 13) beaten with Fire Glider (level 15) using electric attacks. (What are the odds of scoring two crits? Haha.)
    Last edited by arikatu; 09-26-14 at 07:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    Level 15: beat Firefox with lvl 14 ferret

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Level 15: beat Firefox with lvl 14 ferret
    I meant level: 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikatu View Post
    LVL 20: Daredevil (level 13) beaten with Bamboon (level 15) using "strong" nature attacks
    Reward: 1100 coin, 300 food, 3 energy

LVL 21: Skyger (level 13) beaten with Vinotaur (level 15) using "strong" fire attacks

LVL 22: Aquatter (level 13) beaten with Fire Glider (level 15) using electric attacks. (What are the odds of scoring two crits? Haha.)
    Thanks, Arikatu! Added to the list!

PS: The Daredevil 'strong' attack isn't nature but earth :3
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 09-26-14 at 07:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Arikatu! Added to the list!

PS: The Daredevil 'strong' attack isn't nature but earth :3
    Next time I'll just refer to color so I'm less likely to get it wrong, haha. To this day I still get nature and earth mixed up.
    Good thing you caught that! Thanks for the clarification. (:

LVL 23: Chromadile (level 12) beaten with Vinotaur (level 15) 'cause of a crit. I think the strong attack would be electric?

LVL 24: Plantler (level 13) beaten with Vinotaur (level 15) using "strong" nature attacks. THE GREEN ONE, HAHA.

... as you can see, I clearly rely on my Vinotaur tons.
    Last edited by arikatu; 09-26-14 at 07:40 PM.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast