View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

I've only been playing three months I would really love them to bring back the Scottish mixer and and older ovens as I'm getting bored with the ones I have x

Rhino Keeper
    Rectangular/longish stained wall glass panels from wall decor, please. Believe this item was from 2011/2012

Candy Robot

Rhino Keeper
    Palace pillows.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    How about the old christmas recipes that remain locked in our cookbooks? Please let us have them this Christmas
    I second that some how I missed those locked recipes. I hate having recipes where I can't cook them.

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is early, but I'm hoping for another re-release of Santa's reindeer again (in the fall) before Christmas rolls in with all the extra expenses

You see I still haven't completed the collection... And if S8 can throw in the Titan tannenbaum, Santa's workshop and little helper... I won't ask for anything else ...at least, not in this post anyways!

Please release jazz oven, musical drink machine, French appliances, pirate oven, & frosted appliance.If no goal released, please offer ovens or appliances to buy.We have been playing for 3-5 years need new recipes and way to earn gems.Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I would really love the Tea Cakes Display. Was this from a previous goal? It's nowhere to be seen in my design tab, not even as a locked goal item.

I want autumn items or Christmas in bakery for 30 days, so that I can have diamonds😀

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkFaintree View Post
    I would really love the Tea Cakes Display. Was this from a previous goal? It's nowhere to be seen in my design tab, not even as a locked goal item.
    I think this may be a Box Item, possibly from the Cake and Tea box? You might want to check the Master Box Guide
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~