Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 9/24/14

Fashion Designer
    They are so out of touch with what people are asking for....there have been so many posts saying "I hope we get an autumn update"..... why even do this? why not just do what people are asking for? there is a thread asking for holiday update ideas....I find it hard to believe we will actually get anything out of that thread.
    apparently going by the post they made on their facebook page....they are not even in touch with themselves! I am not seeing any hot cider or pumpkin pie in the update...
    Last edited by nukesters2; 09-23-14 at 06:55 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Theres a restaurant called the Rainforest Cafe. This stuff reminds me of that. Monkeys and huts and jungle. Not bad. Not to my liking but that's cool.

Executive Chef
    Who comes up with this? Why aren't they putting recipes with the updates? I'm running out of food to master

Farm Supplier
    Update looks nice. I like monkeys, Lion statues and other items. Can't wait to see prices.

I've mastered every recipe on every oven... I was really hoping for a new things to cook. I may end up focusing more on Bakery Story and taking a break from my restaurant...

Very interesting theme! I do like the monkey, hut bar, lion statue and the jungle tour boat. Hopefully the wallpaper will be for coins, otherwise I'm not sure where to hang all those monkeys. XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

New Resident
    I dont really care for this update... but it is still September and hot as hell (at least where I am) so I am not really sure why people are complaining there is no autumn items. Fall started what, two days ago?... I'm sure they will get to it. We have time.
    Last edited by Coaxed; 09-24-14 at 10:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    What? No new recipes? What the.......? Come on TL quit slacking and give us new recipes, I have everything mastered....waiting for new recipes!!!!!!!

This update sucks w/o new recipes......!!!!!!! New counter but no new recipe to go on it......geez!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Disappointed the table is for gems, since it looks really nice and I would have liked to buy some for my restaurant. I'm going to see if I can mix and match the new stools with something...

*EDIT: To clarify, I think the prices for all objects this update are very fair. I'm simply disappointed because, with older stuff possibly returning and Black Friday coming up in two months, I want to save up as many gems as I can! Will probably buy at least one of each of these items once I'm done saving
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-24-14 at 05:11 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    The prices are actually quite decent, surprisingly. Only 10 gems for boat, 20 for hut and 1 for tables, could have been worse. The coin prices are pretty fair too. Hopefully this lower gem/coin cost continues, but not sure how likely that is.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast