Thread: multiple device game access

New Resident

Question multiple device game access

I apologize if this is somewhere I'm missing.. I have pet shop story on my tablet, Just bought an android phone (galaxy s5) and want to have access to my game on both devices. I don't see any "log in" options, only create storm 8 id option.. help, please.

The Honorable Panda
    Post 1 on this thread here shows a list of the games that have the login feature.

You can use one of the games to login . When you login all games under that device will also move to your other device.

(You may need to close out the games or restart your device to see games. )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Unhappy K8YFlower can't find her pets... :-( Lots of real $$ lost. Please Help

"Hi. We have a problem w/ Pet Shop Story. My daughter opened a "Pet Shop" several weeks ago, on an iPad that was loaned to her. She got an android device for her birthday but, before we cld move her shop, it was deleted from the iPad. She worked diligently to add pets, neighbors etc. Can you pease help us find her shop on the android device? Name & ID were the same: K8YFlower. I've sent several msg's to Team Lava asking for help, so far no reply Also, we paid real $$ for many gems to help her get shop up & running. She desperately wants to find her find her pets. Thank you for reading and we're looking forward to any suggestions. Have a nice day... Storm8 ID MsDockrey"
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-26-14 at 10:45 AM. Reason: edited

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDockrey View Post
    "Hi. We have a problem w/ Pet Shop Story. My daughter opened a "Pet Shop" several weeks ago, on an iPad that was loaned to her. She got an android device for her birthday but, before we cld move her shop, it was deleted from the iPad. She worked diligently to add pets, neighbors etc. Can you pease help us find her shop on the android device? Name & ID were the same: K8YFlower. I've sent several msg's to Team Lava asking for help, so far no reply Also, we paid real $$ for many gems to help her get shop up & running. She desperately wants to find her find her pets. Thank you for reading and we're looking forward to any suggestions. Have a nice day... Storm8 ID MsDockrey"
    If she has a password set up for her game, she can use a game listed in post 1 on the below thread to login to her games.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!
    If she did not have a password, you will need to wait on a support agent to respond to your email.
    It can take an agent 3-5 business days to respond.

Thanks

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If she has a password set up for her game, she can use a game listed in post 1 on the below thread to login to her games.

If she did not have a password, you will need to wait on a support agent to respond to your email.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Thanks
    Thank you for replying so quickly :-) It gives us hope that she'll be able to access her shop again. I also appreciate the help regarding necessary editing to my original message. I read the rules and understand our daughter can't participate without our permission, which she had prior to downloading the "Pet Shop Story" app. I helped her establish a shop name and Storm8 ID and I'm almost certain I added a password, unfortunately I can't remember it. As I continue to assist her in finding the shop, should I refer to myself as the Pet Shop owner due to her age? Even though she's a bright young lady, she definitely needs my help with this one. You said it could take an agent 3-5 business days to respond to email, my emails were sent weeks ago and the only help I've received to date, is your reply. I would be grateful for any suggestion you might have regarding what I should do next. Thank you and here's hoping you have a great weekend :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Ms. Dockrey- I will send you a private message.

Thanks
    Kooky