Thread: I have one question!

New Resident

I have one question!

Hello, i would like to start restaurant story again at level 1 if I can. I try to re-install game but always I play at same restaurant. Also reason I want to start again is my storm8 ID (its number and its stupid for me). Please tell me how to do that, thanks
    Last edited by 1264627; 08-12-14 at 10:20 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but there is no reset/restart option for the games.
    You would have to transfer you current storm ID to another device, then you can download and start a fresh game on your current device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but there is no reset/restart option for the games.
    You would have to transfer you current storm ID to another device, then you can download and start a fresh game on your current device.
    Can you tell me how to do that, please post me link where is written about that.
    Last edited by 1264627; 08-13-14 at 12:38 AM.

I'm going to be getting a new phone soon(very clumsy girl here) I would like to restart only to play the goals I miss out on.
    If somehow TL can unlock the goals already That would be wonderful too since I'm a level 99er, and spent hard earn money on gems.
    If not I wouldn't mind playing from level one but I NEED all the items I payed for with gems transfer over into my new device/game.

You cannot transfer xp, coins or gems from one to game to another.

If you want to play the game you already have though when you get a new device, here's how to transfer it to the new phone:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

BTW...I have many locked recipes (mostly old holiday ones) I'll never get because those goals expired and won't be available to me.
    There are some goals you can't get when you start a new game.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-07-14 at 08:19 PM.

New Resident
    Is there a way to reset Storm ID??? Mine does not work.

Executive Chef
    Is Restaurant Story going to be discontinued for RS2? I don't want to download two, but keep getting the goals over and over.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bea1twin1 View Post
    I'm going to be getting a new phone soon(very clumsy girl here) I would like to restart only to play the goals I miss out on.
    If somehow TL can unlock the goals already That would be wonderful too since I'm a level 99er, and spent hard earn money on gems.
    If not I wouldn't mind playing from level one but I NEED all the items I payed for with gems transfer over into my new device/game.
    If u restart the game on a new device you'll lose all coins earned along w all gems earned and paid 4 on ur old device. I believe ull only start w the 10 gems they give u, I'm not sure on the amount and I dont know the amount of coins they start w either.
    The only goals that ud get would b the startup challenges that all beginners get. In RS I believe its the gran-gran ones and in BS I believe it's the Pierre and Loretta challenges. U would not get any of the challenges that were locked or u missed bcuz ud been away from the game or u weren't on the right lvl. Once missed they're missed forever.
    I speak from experience bcuz I wanted 2 start over also and I couldnt. Everything is saved on the TL servers under ur stormid.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel