Thread: Two devices, one game?

Two devices, one game?

This has probably been asked already, but I have been playing for over a year on my I-pad and just got a new I-Phone. Is there a way for me to link the two so that I can also continue my journey on my I-Phone, or would I have to start all over on the phone?

I downloaded the app on the phone, but I don't see where I can log into a different account.

thanks for the help.

Use the login feature. Details here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

I have a couple of games from updating my iPhone & iPad so I use those games for requests & gifts to my main account. It's a great feature.
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-10-14 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome.

Awesome! Thanks!!

Farm Supplier
    You can also start a new game on your new device and then switch between the two games on one device. It is more work but also more fun. And it helps a lot in finding out some things and see your castles from your neighbours perspective.

New Resident
    How do you handle "keeping your current game"when replacing your current iPad? I do not want to start over!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Use the login feature. Details here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

I have a couple of games from updating my iPhone & iPad so I use those games for requests & gifts to my main account. It's a great feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdav View Post
    How do you handle "keeping your current game"when replacing your current iPad? I do not want to start over!
    click link shown in above quote. Post 1 will give you step by step instructions of how to login to your current games.
    Before getting rid of your old device, make sure you have set a storm ID and password.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by lawdav View Post
    Read the thread I gave as a link above. It gives several options for logging into your TL games - RS & Candy Mania. You dont have to start over by using the login feature.
    But....as starbows suggests....start a new CS game on your new device, set a password for your ID on that new device and you can then go back & forth between your main game & the new game by logging in. I send myself gifts & requests all the time and use the secondary account to respond to those requests.

Here's the link again:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....n-Limited-Game