Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Nightclub Owner
    I have +110 rustic wells in storage. My guess is that all decorations without RP attached have no limit. Once all the timed quests are finished I will continue crating fountains to reach 100. Currently I have ~20.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have +110 rustic wells in storage. My guess is that all decorations without RP attached have no limit. Once all the timed quests are finished I will continue crating fountains to reach 100. Currently I have ~20.
    so the goal done with 100?
    ...and >100 for the crazyones...
    i started with beaststatues, cuz they cost more gems fontaines after that
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    I have still a couple of RP statues to go, so my gems are in good hand. Also I to trades with them as it consumes a lot of water and glimmerdust, I always overflow with those. Well I have not finish the current timed quest (now at step 6).

After that:
    + Max out my magic forge (missing the pins)
    + Max out sweat feast (60 to go)
    + Continue the Attic goal

I will leave the RP decoration for now as I regularly get one from adventure, I will eventually max out soon enough.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 12-21-14 at 03:53 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

lol, i do some math for myself to know what you need for 37 amphietheaters lv5:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	37AT.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	17467

omg crazy
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, i do some math for myself to know what you need for 37 amphitheaters lv5:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	37AT.PNG 
Views:	30 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	17467

omg crazy
    Yes I know, you don't surprise me. If you break it down in basic materials, you'll be even more shocked. We can make it a u-goal. I'am Cesar! Get 40 amphitheaters ?

Yes I know, you don't surprise me. If you break it down in basic materials, you'll be even more shocked. We can make it a u-goal. I'am Cesar! Get 40 amphitheaters ?
    lol, you know i would, but there is a huge BUT...i have to sell the royal chateau, knights hall, or characterhouse ----> lol, i dont, not soooo crazy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, you know i would, but there is a huge BUT...i have to sell the royal chateau, knights hall, or characterhouse ----> lol, i dont, not soooo crazy
    So if I hear you correctly, 37 is the sane limit to still be able to play the game when quests come out. Then let's tune it down to 35, quite a challenge I believe. As soon as TL hicks up the play level and the RP buildings limit we might go for a higher target.

So if I hear you correctly, 37 is the sane limit to still be able to play the game when quests come out. Then let's tune it down to 35, quite a challenge I believe. As soon as TL hicks up the play level and the RP buildings limit we might go for a higher target.
    i could build nr38, but i have still a theater for sell and rebuild other buildings, for example fortunes that i couldnt skip
    to sell a lv5 amphietheater for a observatory or conservatory ... no, i wait for a higher limit

Rhino Keeper
    Proposal: Christmas spirit
    Store 999 coin Christmas trees.

Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Proposal: Christmas spirit
    Store 999 coin Christmas trees.
    lol, post a pic
    25mio coins for storage, mmh, how long do you need for chop than...