Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Unofficial Goals (for experienced players)

Nightclub Owner
    I have incorporated all the proposals discussed upward from this point. Some "as is" but for some I had to change a little the quests. Keep proposing new things.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the thread, had some done and started on others then along came the eggs---lost ground--my OCD has kicked in--must catch up---

Executive Chef
    I have a new quest in my mind. OK you can max several of your items. But what if you go over the max limit? It is possible I think. Now I have 98 ornate beams but started to craft 3 more (simultaneously). At the end I will finish with 101 pieces, if I am right.
    So, what is the max pieces you can go over a particular limit?
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I add one more quest, which is not just insane but probably impossible to do:

Be prepared for conquering the world!

Have 99 expansion permits
    Have 99 trade tickets
    Have 99 wisp lanterns
    Have 99 earth wisps

(Earth wisp and lantern are the easy part, but maxing out of expansion permits is a painful job; I got one piece like in about a week with regular playing).

If you only do 2 hrs trades and wake up in the nights to do them then it takes at least 264 days to reach to 99 expansion permits. If you do a bit sleep (8x2 hrs trades then a 8 hrs up to morning) then it takes "only" 347 days.

PS: only limit to this quest (so perhaps it is not "smart") that in case you expanded to everywhere you wont be able to craft permits any longer so you have to "complete" this quest before this one:
    12. Light-up the Forest
    Teaser: Nowhere to hide anymore.
    Difficulty: Hard
    Achievement: Have expended to all possible corners of the forest.
    Requirements: All expansion slots are open. To have all the expansions you will need:
    Last edited by Anyuszko; 06-18-14 at 12:05 AM. Reason: added more

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I have a new quest in my mind. OK you can max several of your items. But what if you go over the max limit? It is possible I think. Now I have 98 ornate beams but started to craft 3 more (simultaneously). At the end I will finish with 101 pieces, if I am right.
    So, what is the max pieces you can go over a particular limit?
    Getting over the 99 limit is possible for most craftable items. There are various ways to do that, but the max for each item depends on the source of that very items. For example, jewels can be pushed at least to 104 (reported). It could be a challenge to set to push a given items to an overflow. My guess is that you can push jewels over 120.

It needs to be very carefully prepared and at least 21 active players playing together, have some big luck with some trades and be very well timed.

PS: I managed to have 102 ornate blocks.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 06-18-14 at 06:16 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner

Have 99 trade tickets
    Have 99 wisp lanterns
    Have 99 earth wisps

(Earth wisp and lantern are the easy part, but maxing out of expansion permits is a painful job; I got one piece like in about a week with regular playing).

If you only do 2 hrs trades and wake up in the nights to do them then it takes at least 264 days to reach to 99 expansion permits. If you do a bit sleep (8x2 hrs trades then a 8 hrs up to morning) then it takes "only" 347 days.
    It can be considered as SMART as any player can do it at any time. The limit on expansion is true, so quest #12 is linked. But a good one. I will add it.

Also there is no limit to trade tickets, At my peak I had close to 300 in my inventory. Today just 50 or so.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It can be considered as SMART as any player can do it at any time. The limit on expansion is true, so quest #12 is linked. But a good one. I will add it.

Also there is no limit to trade tickets, At my peak I had close to 300 in my inventory. Today just 50 or so.
    Well actually there IS a limit for the trade tickets as well (99), but you can go over it. You can craft as many as you wish ("craft"=get it from doing a trade), even over 99, but in case you are over 99, you cant get any more from other ways.
    For example, some special items, such as xmas trees, treasure troves sometimes drop trade tickets if you are lucky enough. But if you have more than 99, you wont get it, just a "you cant have more trade tickets" message.

However, you can make an "insanest" version of the quest by raising trade tickets need to 999

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Getting over the 99 limit is possible for most craftable items. There are various ways to do that, but the max for each item depends on the source of that very items. For example, jewels can be pushed at least to 104 (reported). It could be a challenge to set to push a given items to an overflow. My guess is that you can push jewels over 120.

It needs to be very carefully prepared and at least 21 active players playing together, have some big luck with some trades and be very well timed.

PS: I managed to have 102 orned blocks.
    For the basic ingredients such as jewel, you can go over the limit with the ways you do (gifting), but most things that drops jewel will get you a you-cant-have-more msg.
    Also, there is no point to go over the limit with these (except for a screenshot such as a recorded record ), because you use them often for various crafts, trades etc.

For crafted items, such as blocks and so, beginning from the hardest part (ornate) it may worth to go over the limit, because for a time you may not use them. I have no need of ornate things for months, just stocking 'em.

Executive Chef

Have 99 trade tickets
    Have 99 wisp lanterns
    Have 99 earth wisps

PS: only limit to this quest (so perhaps it is not "smart") that in case you expanded to everywhere you wont be able to craft permits any longer so you have to "complete" this quest before this one:
    12. Light-up the Forest
    Teaser: Nowhere to hide anymore.
    Difficulty: Hard
    Achievement: Have expended to all possible corners of the forest.
    Requirements: All expansion slots are open. To have all the expansions you will need:
    If you leave a non-expansion permit block available until the very end, you can do both this one and #12. At least for the short term, although this assumes that there is no more expansion of the kingdom.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    If you leave a non-expansion permit block available until the very end, you can do both this one and #12. At least for the short term, although this assumes that there is no more expansion of the kingdom.
    As I open all the slots when I can, I cannot stockpile permits. However you can stockpile trade tickets. Even if you want, 3000 trade ticketsis still an insane challenge, don't bother convert them into permits. So I would count #17 as reached if you manage to have 3000 trade tickets .

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast