Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 940

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

  1. #831
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,673
    Have you expanded to Ivy? She's the tree lady a bit up North.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  2. #832
    Yes,I've finished the goal for helping her.I've found that the potion shop unlocked until the goal need finished.OH,no...I've bought too much building.I found that this game request the player who is very patient for waiting(etc.energy ,crafting,farming....)
    Thank you for your patient guide and answering

  3. #833
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    439
    Take it a goal at a time..many goals get opened up with others..so keep doing step by step...look up the HUB..its super helpful..

  4. #834
    Hello! I have a new question! I have two account & two castle story game,CAN I PLAY in one device by different log in ?!
    I've found "MAIN >SOCIAL>INVITE >"NO ACCOUNT SETTING-FOR CHANGE OF ACCOUNT-LOG IN(only right upper corner-my storm8 ID-it can't change)

  5. #835
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,673
    Quote Originally Posted by christie_ccc View Post
    Hello! I have a new question! I have two account & two castle story game,CAN I PLAY in one device by different log in ?!
    I've found "MAIN >SOCIAL>INVITE >"NO ACCOUNT SETTING-FOR CHANGE OF ACCOUNT-LOG IN(only right upper corner-my storm8 ID-it can't change)
    There's a login feature through Restaurant or Bakery Story
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  6. #836
    Hello! I got a trouble! I bought "starter packet "which is a promotion packet that provided 100 energy,22 rotten cabbages,2 mythic mushrooms.BUT I've received energy and mushrooms,22 rotton cabbages missing,I've found my inventory several time,but no found!
    WHERE ARE THEY?! I've already sent a email to support,but I'm upset!What are rotton cabbages used for?!

  7. #837
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    4,385
    Quote Originally Posted by christie_ccc View Post
    Hello! I got a trouble! I bought "starter packet "which is a promotion packet that provided 100 energy,22 rotten cabbages,2 mythic mushrooms.BUT I've received energy and mushrooms,22 rotton cabbages missing,I've found my inventory several time,but no found!
    WHERE ARE THEY?! I've already sent a email to support,but I'm upset!What are rotton cabbages used for?!
    Rotten cabbage are not inventory items. Look in your baron tent, there you can use it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  8. #838
    Oh! I see.THANK YOU SO MUCH!

  9. #839
    Hello! I've bought new packet! WHAT nd WHERE are the fertilizers used for? Sometime,it makes me confused and depressed.

  10. #840
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,454
    Quote Originally Posted by christie_ccc View Post
    Hello! I've bought new packet! WHAT nd WHERE are the fertilizers used for? Sometime,it makes me confused and depressed.
    You must be close to the beginning of the game I gather... Don't worry, it gets easier to understand. I would suggest you pop into the Hub and read section 2 which is info for beginners.

    Don't buy more value packs for items you don't need as you can acquire everything in the game when the time is right.

    Fertiliser is used in the greenhouse to make plants which you use in a trade in the Exchange. It comes from cows, horses and the conservatory as an added drop.

    Hope that helps!

Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •