Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon summoning(IOS) White Rose and Teddy Dragons-EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by camelot7 View Post
    Got 20 for fruitful and 24 for Firestorm
    Oh well its random, ::/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamacfashion View Post
    can someone tell me what this dragon summoning thing is, it doesn't explain what it is or how to use it anywhere, it just shows up and I have no idea what is it?
    Thanks everyone
    You harvest food, quest and breed and get certain amounts of things to summon dragons.

Fashion Designer
    So my treasure dragon just finished hatching and I got 20 for it...

6/960 - Harvest Food
    0/128 - Complete the Quest (Im going to get another Air dragon so I can use my epic air in the battle arena if I need to)
    20/128 - Hatch Dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Fire and forest didnt give any, virtue gave 33 and genie gave 8 so we could assume 1 point per hour ::3
    Haha of course this happens two days after I hatch a magic, 4 Crusaders, a Quetzal and an Infinity.

Fashion Designer
    Just harvested Scalypears, got 20 from each crop. Maybe i'll stick to this since it's less hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    You harvest food, quest and breed and get certain amounts of things to summon dragons.
    So when I hatch a dragon for example, it will automatically go into the count? Or do I have to do anything, or can I just keep playing normally?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    Last summoning didn't work very well for me. There was nothing given for any crops planted under five hours, and if it was over five hours I'd get like one thing. Is that about how it works? Trying to figure out if I want to try this, and would appreciate any tips!
    They've been changing it. Last summoning, 1 hour food did not work well for me but 5 and 20 were consistent drops. I would suggest putting in a mix of 5/20hr for now and see what people report back on other foods.

Executive Chef
    I just harvest 3 diamonates and got 15 total but this summoning is going to be tough

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Just harvested Scalypears, got 20 from each crop. Maybe i'll stick to this since it's less hassle.
    I harvest 2 scare pears and got 27 from each in my other account

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamacfashion View Post
    can someone tell me what this dragon summoning thing is, it doesn't explain what it is or how to use it anywhere, it just shows up and I have no idea what is it?
    Thanks everyone

First you need to put in the quest. It is the bottom option, 4 hour - I think it is the air dragon. Make sure you get it out in 4 hours time, then repeat and so on.

Put food in all your farms. 5hr and 20hr have worked best in the past - just make sure whatever you are putting in you can get it out in time and re-plant. To get all the parts, usually you have to be very timely for the whole 10 days.

For hatching, make sure you are always breeding something to go on the nest. Even better if you have two nests. If you have a spare nest, you can buy a water dragon in the market for coins which should give you drops too.

Keep reading the thread to see what other people are doing to meet the targets.

Good luck.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast