Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon summoning(IOS) White Rose and Teddy Dragons-EXPIRED

can someone tell me what this dragon summoning thing is, it doesn't explain what it is or how to use it anywhere, it just shows up and I have no idea what is it?
    Thanks everyone

Rhino Keeper
    Just harvested 1hr plants and got one for each farm

Fashion Designer
    I wish I had left my crusader on the nest a little longer, I need 1216 total parts, yikes, I have my quetzal getting ready to hatch any minute now, And I planted 8 hour crops this morning, I hope I get some good out of those

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamacfashion View Post
    can someone tell me what this dragon summoning thing is, it doesn't explain what it is or how to use it anywhere, it just shows up and I have no idea what is it?
    Thanks everyone
    You plant and harvest crops hatch dragons and go on quest to gather parts to get dragons. short version, sorry Im at work rightnow

Rhino Keeper
    If the Genie gave 8 points and the virtue gave 33 when hatched, then the number of points we get could be equal to the number of hours we spend incubating the dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Last summoning didn't work very well for me. There was nothing given for any crops planted under five hours, and if it was over five hours I'd get like one thing. Is that about how it works? Trying to figure out if I want to try this, and would appreciate any tips!

Rhino Keeper
    Got 20 for fruitful and 24 for Firestorm

Fashion Designer
    Fire and forest didnt give any, virtue gave 33 and genie gave 8 so we could assume 1 point per hour ::3

Fashion Designer
    It looks like this time it's 1 food per hour planted , 1 per hour hatching. So much more predictable

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    I wish I had left my crusader on the nest a little longer, I need 1216 total parts, yikes, I have my quetzal getting ready to hatch any minute now, And I planted 8 hour crops this morning, I hope I get some good out of those
    Me too, I also need 1216 parts, why Tl doesnt make iqual to everybody, good luck

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast