Thread: Jellyfish Surf - Levels 487 - 492 (Region 82)

Jellyfish Surf - Levels 487 - 492 (Region 82)

~

No "island" posts on the TL Blog lately, and no pictures on the JM Regions Master thread yet for these "higher-numbered" islands. So these are screenshots from my phone:

Awesome, fun artwork (as usual!) Have fun on this island of Jewel Mania!

~*~*~

Note: Screenshots are from Jewel Mania Christmas version (1.2.3.)
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 02-28-14 at 06:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Level 487: Break 36 glass squares in 40 moves (5JC). There are 4 lock and chain areas all with 9 count and 3 restricted ice blocks inside. There are two restricted gifts, which are purple= crowbar and green= glass breaker (colors always the same). The restricted ice blocks are hard to reach because of cut outs. It's not too hard to make blasters and bombs, which are definitely helpful, but if you can get a combo that's even better. It took me a while to get through, but it was a fun level.

Last edited by limonepledge; 03-01-14 at 01:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 488: Extinguish 16 fires in 1:15 (5JC). Restricted ice blocks and 2 t-shaped L&Cs (9 count) block of the fire. There are 4 flames at the top that are pretty easy to get rid of. The bottom flames (below the L&Cs) are harder to reach because of cut outs breaking it into 3 sections. The middle is fairly easy to get through so I'd try to extinguish those flames first. Then, try to make a blaster than will fall to the bottom and clear the side flames. Ideally a blaster + bomb combo would be the best to take out all the bottom flames at once.

Last edited by limonepledge; 03-01-14 at 01:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 489: Dig 8 meters in 35 moves (5JC). The moves here are tight and restricted jewels kind of split the board in half. The first two rows are regular dirt and easy enough to get through, but rows 3-6 have 3 blocks of SD each. It took me a couple tries, but I never got too frustrated. The restricted jewels seemed to be fairly easy to clear.

Last edited by limonepledge; 03-01-14 at 01:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 490: Break 32 glass blocks in 1:30 (4JC). In the center of the board is an L&C with 4 12-counts. Inside are restricted jewels covering glass. There's also double glass on the bottom left and top right, which are completely separated from the board. So you'll need specials to reach them. The bottom left was easier to get to for some reason, but like many levels on this island a bomb+blaster combo would easily take one layer of glass out. The glass in the middle/main area is easy to clear so don't worry too much about it.

Last edited by limonepledge; 03-01-14 at 01:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 491: Dig 13 meters in 45 moves (4JC). Tight moves again. There are 4 single cut outs in the top (and again in the middle) making it harder to make matches, but there's very little super dirt. There's also a few restricted ice blocks to be careful how you get rid of the super dirt around them because you don't want restricted super dirt.

A couple times I somehow ended up with restricted diamonds, which was strange. Once i used a blaster to free it and it stayed a diamond, the other time I did the same thing it exploded and seemed like a waste.

Last edited by limonepledge; 03-01-14 at 01:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 492: Extinguish 14 fires in 30 moves (5JC). There's a L&C in the top left corner (2 9-counts to unlock) that just has jewels inside. At the bottom right theres a L&C (2 21-counts to unlock) with fire inside. There's also 3 fires on the bottom left that are initially blocked by restricted jewels and triple boarded crates. There area a few cut outs. I found the bottom left flames not too difficult to get rid of, but the bottom right ones were a lot harder. It's doable with just making matches, but any special jewel might be more helpful.

Next island: Dogzilla City
    Last edited by limonepledge; 03-01-14 at 01:28 PM.