Thread: Old ID

New Resident

Old ID

I was playing bakery story from my old ipad, but lately i sell it and buy another one, i just start play in my new ipad now using a new my storm id.. Question is, how can i use my old id in my new ipad? Thx before

Executive Chef
    Did you create a password for your old storm ID? If so, you can use the login feature through restaurant, which let's you transfer all your games over.

This is the thread for information on the login feature.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!
    Last edited by AutumnScot; 01-10-14 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Added link for thread.

Farm Supplier
    Just download restaurant story ...n thru that game u can transfer back to ur old game.... At the right hand side theres storm 8 icon ... Click on that n log into other account... Write ur old storm id n password n proceed... N u will be transfered back to ur old account.... Hope that made sense
    Butterbeer ~~
    ppl like u like ppl like me
    like ppl like me
    like ppl like u..

The Honorable Panda
    If you did not set up a password for your storm ID, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance in recovering your games.

(Note: If you storm ID is the same as your forum name, your forum password is your storm ID password.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    if you have two bakeries on one device how do you switch between them? I have an old account I'm thinking of transferring over but I don't want it to replace the new bakery I have already

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zifun View Post
    if you have two bakeries on one device how do you switch between them? I have an old account I'm thinking of transferring over but I don't want it to replace the new bakery I have already
    You cannot have two bakeries on one device. You can only have one storm ID on a device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request