Thread: Farmathon Massacre 2

Farmathon Massacre 2

What:

This is a 3 day farming event. The aim of the event is simple; create as much havoc as you can, farm, raise hell, chase deaths, destroy clans, and decimate campers.

When:

Starting date and time: January 12th @ 12:01 am
    Ending date and time: February 17th @ at exactly 12:01 am

You, as the participant, will choose any 3 days within the starting and ending dates provided above to complete your massacre. The days you decide to participate do not have to be consecutive like the other massacres before this one. Please provide heads up in advance if possible of the days you'd like to participate in.

Where:

World War
    iMobsters
    Vampires Live
    Zombies Live
    Ninjas Live
    Racing Live
    Kingdoms Live

How to participate:

In order to be a valid participant, one must do the following:

1) Add me with the account you plan to use for verification by my s8id: vgl0593

2) Post in this thread or pm me in these forums the following
    a) That you want to compete in the massacre
    b) Name of account
    c) Game being used

3) You must pm me a valid starting and ending screenshot of your accounts stats. You will be providing 3 separate starting and ending screenshots, one set for each day. The ending screenshot CANNOT be submitted later than 24 hours from the starting screenshot or else the day will be disqualified and you will lose that time.

4) You must use the same account and game for all three days of the event.

5) I reserve the right to ban your account from the event if I seem fit. The criteria for this would be if you are using some illegitimate means or anything that is against s8's TOS.

How the massacre will be ran and how to win:

Each day will have a different emphasis and a different bonus associated with it. Each day's bonus is as followed:

Day 1: To get it started off, the amount of experience you earn during this day will be doubled. So if you gain 3000 experience for this day, the amount will become 6000.

Day 2: The amount of deaths you accumulate on this day will be tripled. So a global will provide you with 600 deaths instead of the normal 200 deaths.

Day 3: To cap things off, day three will call for a tripling of your overall score for the day.

In order to win, you must be the one with the highest total score. The scoring will be determined by the following formula for each day:

(deaths*(experience-mission penalty)^2)/(wins+losses)

The score for each day will then be added together to obtain your total score like this:

Total score = Score from day 1 + Score from day 2 + Score from day 3

In English for those who hate math, the scoring will be determined by taking the amount of deaths you've accumulated multiplied by the experience you've accumulated squared divided by the amount of battles you've accumulated.

Note: Every entrant will be allowed 3 missions per day. If you pass this, you will be penalized 1000 points in the formula for each mission over.

Point Prizes: Thank you Storm8 for sponsoring these points.

1st place: 1000
    2nd place: 600
    3rd place: 400
    4th place: 200

Most deaths: 100
    Most experience: 100

Recruitment Bonus: 300

Please note that the person with the highest overall score will have the tie breaker over the other contestants if a tie occurs.

The most deaths/experience means the person who has the most experience/deaths over the 3 days.

For the recuritment bonus, in order for your recruit to count, the recruit must tell me you recruited them AND they must participate in at least two days.

Misc notes:

The winner is required to host the next massacre in a timely fashion.

Any point prizes by s8 and myself will be announced as soon as s8 gives me word back.

EDIT: This portion has been updated

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Please note that anything above is subject to change if needed, and will be announced with a post addressing the specific change. Other bonus announcements could be announced, so please check this post.

Edit: Updated mission penalty and contest guidelines.

Also, you will not be granted permission to gift your prize points to anyone participating in the massacre.
    Last edited by vgl0593; 02-17-14 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Updated

9 Completed the 3 days. Results displayed below.

Last edited by vgl0593; 02-16-14 at 08:22 PM.

Details.

15 total attempted
    9 total finished
    6 completed at least one day, but unfortunately for whatever reason did not finish and score well enough to break into the top 9

RG came in first and was solid through the three days, scoring about 700 wins and 2500 experience along with being globaled every day. Pri came in second, having a great first two days, but fell short on day three. Spicy and Princess put up solid performances, and were very close with each other. Fifth also came close to getting into the top four, but fell short on day three.

Something I'm surprised to see is the fact that the ones who wanted to do the three days straight never took advantage of the fact that you could wait until your ammo was refilled before you submitted the starting ss for the next day.