Page 80 of 102 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Never heard of that. I'm certainly a long time player! If it ever goes over 999 I will let you know! So far when I find a land piece it says "0" next to it. I would love for them to add another island. I've accidently hit the expand button but you have to confirm it luckily!! Whew!
    I think someone posted some time ago which is where I read it, not read it anywhere else ....
    Have a question ? Even though you cannot collect anymore pieces after 999 are you able to use the land mine and search and find food supplies just one at a time or is it blocked for your use completely ..... I use use it for extra food supplies a nd am on about 260 pieces stored at the moment
    Thanks ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Yes you can continue to use it to
    Mine for food. I've been at 999 for months now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justinbieber4444 View Post
    Yes you can continue to use it to
    Mine for food. I've been at 999 for months now
    Brilliant ..... Thank you
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerbellTheGreat View Post
    I was able to mine for land/expansions, and 3 days ago (all of a sudden) there is a lock on my mine. I have been maxed at 25 dynamite and every hatch will not give me dynamite anymore. I sent a report, posted on the bugs/issues and no response. I have restarted my android phone, Uninstalled and reinstalled both the Halloween version and the latest version with no remedy. Help! I am very frustrated.
    As Hibarara posted, once you expand to all the areas, your mine will lock up .
    Here is a picture of mine, I am fully expanded and my mine is now locked.
    Have you expanded to all the areas?

Once this side is locked, you will not be able to mine for food any longer, but if you mine the other side, you will sometimes get food rewards.

Last edited by kooky panda; 11-18-15 at 01:37 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    As Hibarara posted, once you expand to all the areas, your mine will lock up .
    Here is a picture of mine, I am fully expanded and my mine is now locked.
    Have you expanded to all the areas?

Once this side is locked, you will not be able to mine for food any longer, but if you mine the other side, you will sometimes get food rewards.

So if your right mine is closed now too, would you happen to be trying to get them to open it back up and add new land? Since you're a forum admin you should be able to go right to the source and tell them what we need, especially since you need it as well. :-)
    . I'm just wondering how that works since you're in the same boat as many of us, loosing out on the extra food and all 40 spaces completely packed with habitats

Rhino Keeper
    People have been asking to get the right hand side mine reopened for quite a while. Don't hold your breath.

Best is stop short and be careful.

Banned
    For some it's too late to stop short. Even their insiders need it re-opened. Who knows, everything is top secret with them and they ignore or tell us the most vague responses ever. Not only does mining on the right get double the food but it's in addition to mining on the left, so it's alot less food having right mine closed and only using left side. Plus another 10 - 20 spots would be nice.

Fashion Designer
    I just hit the 999 island pieces limit, but keep mining on for the food. I should be at 1044 pieces right now (yes, I do keep a list ). Let's see how much that is when S8 releases new islands to mine for, if they ever

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    Hi TL,

Need more land please, I'm almost done expanding

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    So if your right mine is closed now too, would you happen to be trying to get them to open it back up and add new land? Since you're a forum admin you should be able to go right to the source and tell them what we need, especially since you need it as well. :-)
    . I'm just wondering how that works since you're in the same boat as many of us, loosing out on the extra food and all 40 spaces completely packed with habitats
    Quote Originally Posted by seisurreal View Post
    Hi TL,

Need more land please, I'm almost done expanding
    We did get more land expansions a few months ago.

See this thread

New Expansions! 8-20-15

Quote Originally Posted by mattjd169 View Post
    Feedback = a BIG Thank You!

The additional land is a great addition.
    Many thanks.

Look at all that land north of the Arena!!
    Attachment 23430
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request