Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Expansions! 8-20-15

Banned
    Actually they appear to have freed up two spaces, look at the space by the mine that we couldn't clear, have just started to clear that as well, only cost maps, so am doing two expansions as once, HAPPY SNAPS for Team Lava!!!
    Thankyou!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Actually they appear to have freed up two spaces, look at the space by the mine that we couldn't clear, have just started to clear that as well, only cost maps, so am doing two expansions as once, HAPPY SNAPS for Team Lava!!!
    Thankyou!
    Hey! It is available now! Sweet!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    enjoy~

;D
    Thank you!

New update! New Island is coming

EDIT: Omg, new island is HUGE. Thank you TL!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	huge.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	22974   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	huge.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	22973  
    Last edited by HuckBellery; 08-20-15 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Added image

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    enjoy~

;D
    Yay! And a great shout was heard through out the lands! Woo Hoo, I've got a little breathing room!!
    Thanks Elsa, your updates on progress really help us keep going! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckBellery View Post
    New update! New Island is coming

EDIT: Omg, new island is HUGE. Thank you TL!!
    I was just about to ask where you got those islands from, when I re read and saw the word update. This is awesome!!!

The OCD in me while be elated I'll be able to color coordinate my habitats AND have some spare change to decorate again! AND I have 166 maps just waiting to be used. Says it's easier to expand? I wonder if that means no more asking for maps. If we do, it'll be interesting. Since most of my 600 plus neighbors don't visit and probably half have quit. And ain't nobody got time to find out who to ask maps from. Which will create a delay in getting them.

I wish we could gift them or something. I'll be a happy camper if I could just click on the space like the two free spaces we just got and throw money at it.

Executive Chef
    No fair! Before I updated I was able to clear both trees made available to us without maps. AFTER I updated only one tree, the one near the mine was still going BUT I had to use maps for the one near the battle arena. That stinks!

Executive Chef
    I already cleared land, and tried to place a habitat, so I could hatch some eggs, when it started processing, and moved my habitat back. I tried several times, it did it each time.

EDIT: when my iPad updated Dragon Story, the space I paid gold to clear was forested, and my gold gone. . But the new space is massive! If you look in the bottom corner of the pic posted above, you can see the tiny Battle Arena! That's a lot of space!,
    And I think the new "Easier" to expand part is: it was 24 hours or 24 gold to expand the spot I started with. That is a significantly smaller amount of gold, it was like 10x the hours before, or more, I think.
    Last edited by jim23cash; 08-20-15 at 03:23 AM.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Thank you TL!!!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast