Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juice machine & Pizza Oven

Juice machine & Pizza Oven

Can anyone plz tell me what u can produce in the pizza oven & juice machine. Also the price and earnings of what u can produce in these machines? Plz and thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't remember how much they originally cost unfortunately as I got them quite awhile ago, however, I can tell you:
    Pizza Oven - makes pepperoni pizza and anchovy pizza
    Juicer - makes Citrus Juice (lemonade) and a Tomato Juice (red tomato/red pepper juice)
    Both are needed to fulfil delivery orders, and fill train orders.
    Max. Prices in the market are as follows:
    Anch. Pizza - 178
    Pepperoni Pizza - 168

Citrus Juice - 80 (many people have provided feedback in the feedback thread that this is way too low, given the rarity of lemons, and the max. price of tomato juice
    Tomato Juice - 140

Thank u Very much

Rhino Keeper
    I can't find the app for farm story 2. I play on iOS. Does anyone know why?

I'm getting near to unlocking the pizza oven. Will let you know the cost once I've unlock it. Hopefully it's enough for the oven since I skip getting the studio.

@NanaCanna: If you couldn't find it in the app store, it means it's not release in your country yet. Gotten wait for the release.

Rhino Keeper
    If I'm not wrong... The pizza oven cost 32k and juicer cost 48k... It's a pain to save up the coins

Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    If I'm not wrong... The pizza oven cost 32k and juicer cost 48k... It's a pain to save up the coins
    Wow! I'm no way near that amount yet. Gotta save up much more for the oven. Though I've to agree that saving coins is such a pain.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait until you get to the forge - it costs $120,000 !!!
    Collecting coins gets easier as you get higher in levels though, as you have more delivery slots open up so you can send more deliveries.

Ya I got the pizza oven , I want to save up for juicer but I have the mine now so I'm saving for the forge machine ! Love this game it's awesome!

Alright, just unlocked the pizza oven. It cost 34,000coins. I just went ahead and get the studio instead. =(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast