Bakery Update July-17-13

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Ship Wheel table - 2 gems
    Ship Wheel chair - 51,000 coins
    Treasure Map - 10 gems
    Masonic (wallpaper) - 1 gem
    Pirate Planks (tile) - 12,000 coins
    Swashbuckler counter - 10 gems

Treasure Oven - 50,000 coins (have food cooking, not sure which and how many parts yet)

2 new gift able parts - Jolly Roger, Treasure Chest
    **Treasure Oven available at Level 46

so although lower levels may gift & receive the parts. will be unable to build the oven right now** - per Dabag

Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    New oven parts.

Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    Recipes.

If pirates were ever ARRR-tistic they would make the Ship Wheel Table and Chair a part of their pirate ship! There is nothing better than eating and steering your ship at the same time! Have a swashbuckling adventure with these new items in Bakery Story!
    Here are some new some delights that pirates would like:

• Treasure Oven
    • Treasure Map
    • Sand Tarts
    • Piratey Peach Pie

New Teaser!
      Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
      Are you ready to set sail?

Aye Aye, Captain! Take the helm with the Ship Wheel Table and Chair in Bakery Story!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-17-13 at 05:41 PM. Reason: added update info
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Fashion Designer
    Puhleez -_-# I'm so ready for summer. This set should've been released as the goal table and chair. Nothin' special.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    Puhleez -_-# I'm so ready for summer. This set should've been released as the goal table and chair. Nothin' special.
    Lol. l could hear the collective groan!

Take ocean. Apply cruise (RS) or pirate (BS) mode.

They're cute, sure. And I see you, BS team, discovering making translucent graphics!

Fashion Designer
    Looks like the pirate theme continues? Well glad for everyone who like it, but i will probably pass this update again. It just doesnt fit in my bakery now

Farm Supplier
    Hhmm... On a positive note - I have time to save more coins and gems for a little longer. *Definitely not an item I will be purchasing :-)

Fashion Designer
    I'm really glad that the pirate goals weren't long and extensive. It was a nice change to the 50 1 day recipes we've had in the past. I think three weeks of the same theme is a bit much, why not mix it up a bit? One week of this, one week of that, another week of this, another week of that. It gives all players something to look forward to. I only wish we could vote or know ahead of time what TL is working on for week-long updates and short ones so we can prepare for the needed gems or the ability to take a break until content we desire becomes available.

Executive Chef
    Nice table and chair designs, but not for my decidedly non-pirate themed bakery. I put away the goal reward after about two days of display because it's just not to my taste. I recently did the 12 million expansion (plus 500 K coins and 45 gems to redecorate with non-pirate items) so this is a good time for me to save up coins and focus on earning gems. I'll be watching curiously to see how many of my neighbors decide to go for the pirate theme beyond the goal items though. So far haven't seen anyone with this week's box items.

Just too much of a good theme...why not take the SweetCo or tea theme for three weeks? That would make sense in a bakery, but Pirates? Pirates were a one week theme fo sure. Walking away scratching my head....

nice items, worth spending your gems (hopefully not so much ^^) it's not about pirate theme if you don't want it to be, my bakery has non-pirate theme but I can still use them.

Executive Chef
    This fits nicely with the whole pirate theme, good design and color choices.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast