Page 74 of 128 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by abrightfuture View Post
    You can find all kinds of statistics on the census Bureau website. I looked this up about three or four years ago, so could have gone up or down a little. In fact..now you got me wondering.

Anyway..back on topic.

I agree with the avitars. I think it would be nice to have different Avis, but if it's been suggested and they haven't obliged, then all I can say is...Shucks!

Yes, as twospoons said, those statistics are not accurate worldwide. 60% of the population is Asian ( over 4 Billion). 14.5% are African ( over 1 Billion). 11.4% European ( over 800,000 million). This is not including North and South America, Australia, Antarctica ,etc which all have mixed populations of different ethnicities. The first human man/woman came from Africa and from there humanity spread across the globe. They should oblige us and make the avatars representative of the world. As many suggested, more ethnic avatars/characters is not an unreasonable request. It is how the world has always been. And on that note, another good theme idea would be South Africa. They've got interesting culture, foods and traditional buildings. By the way, kudos to RS for doing the Australian aboriginals tables and decor. I thought it was really cool and something different from the typical designs!

SUMMER:
    -Ice Cream/ Gelato
    -Peace/ Nature

Fall:
    -Water/ River /Ocean
    -More fruit and Berry Trees and Bushes/ Earth colors

WINTER:
    -Holiday gifting of past appliances
    -Gourmet pies

WITH NEW RECIPES ON APPLIANCES AVAILABLE TO ALL

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Olympics Content Revival [Picture Heavy]

With the 2016 Olympics taking place in Rio this August, it would be absolutely spectacular if we could see the return of World Games content in Bakery Story! World Games was a version released back in 2012 to coincide with the 2012 London Olympics, but the content from back then would be just as applicable to the Olympics going on this year!

The World Games had a ton of content, including the Tall Torch, Discus Cookie Display, Kids Sync, Poseidon Fountain, and more!

And the appliances were great, too! The healthy sweets machine would be great to have back regardless of the Olympics (because who doesn't like ice cream in the summer?), but the cookies on the World Games oven are just perfect for the theme:

And the tables, chairs, and counters to go with the theme as well:

And also the regular oven recipes!

This could potentially be a great avenue to reintroduce older goals, as so many people have suggested in the past, or just go all out and have a Mega Olympics Sale in Bakery Story where this content is reintroduced for people to purchase. Either way, I really hope it happens. I'd love to have a lot of this content!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    I'd be so down for a revival or addition to Olympics theme(: Great idea.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, yes, yessss how about a new Olympics goal? Please. Please? I love the Olympics - where nations can compete -without going to war and ****ing each other.

I would love to buy some of those trampoline tables - I have the matching chairs - and I love the water tables, which have been very useful. I'd love to get more of the pool wallpaper. Don't think I managed to master those recipes on the regular appliance, either...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    With the 2016 Olympics taking place in Rio this August, it would be absolutely spectacular if we could see the return of World Games content in Bakery Story! World Games was a version released back in 2012 to coincide with the 2012 London Olympics, but the content from back then would be just as applicable to the Olympics going on this year!
    This would be great. I'd especially love to get the water table back.

Executive Chef
    i love those water tables. they're such a pretty color. i'm always so jealous of my neighbors who have them!

i would also love the opportunity to get rid of these old parts i've had hanging around since forever. bring back the buildable olympics decor!

Fashion Designer
    Yes! Thumbs up for Olympic content!

I've been waiting for a shabby chic theme!!!

Pastel Theme Colors or Bohemian Theme