Page 73 of 128 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Since I began playing this game (over a year ago) I've wanted to see a certain theme. What about a Rasta type theme? Greens, yellows, and reds. This theme doesn't have to include any type of anything cannabis (although that would be epic!) But just all kinds of Rasta type dishes, decor, etc. Please please PLEASE take this into consideration. ,,,(=^w^=),,,

Rhino Keeper
    This is not a whole theme suggestion, but there is something I would really like: more carpet floor tiles. The Pink Carpet looks so fluffy and cosy but I'm not a big fan fan of pink. I would love fluffy carpet tiles in other colours.

Rhino Keeper
    ALICE IN A WONDERLAND theme and goal has an immense potential both for recipes and decor. Plus, anew movie is coming out next week (?) and the timing for such goal or theme would be more than perfect.

Fashion Designer
    Love this idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    ALICE IN A WONDERLAND theme and goal has an immense potential both for recipes and decor. Plus, anew movie is coming out next week (?) and the timing for such goal or theme would be more than perfect.

Executive Chef
    Coffee shop!!!!! Book store cafe. Internet cafe. Donut shop. Some more realistic bakery type stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ruskpaels View Post
    This is not a whole theme suggestion, but there is something I would really like: more carpet floor tiles. The Pink Carpet looks so fluffy and cosy but I'm not a big fan fan of pink. I would love fluffy carpet tiles in other colours.
    I agree with this. I like using the Pink Carpet to have carpet, but it often doesn't match everything else in my bakery.

This has been suggested before, and I still love this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Coffee shop!!!!! Book store cafe. Internet cafe. Donut shop. Some more realistic bakery type stuff.
    Yes!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Love this idea too! S8 is currently implementing it in RS2, but it would be great to see it in Bakery Story! Just imagine the possibilities... Painted Rose Bushes, Half-Cups of Tea, the Tea Party LTO being brought back again!!

It would be great!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Camping Theme

Since summer is fast approaching, it would be great to see a camping theme realized in Bakery Story! We have a box for it already, but it would be great to see that content supplemented with recipes, chairs/tables/counters, and some additional floor decorations

Ideas:

For recipes, we could get a new Campfire Grill appliance, and get outdoorsy goodies like Banana Boats, Grilled Peaches, and, of course, S'mores

Tree Stump stools and tables would be cool, and Rustic Wooden or River Rock counters would be lovely

A Dirt tile and Campgrounds/Great Outdoors wallpaper (maybe more tents in the background, or trees and trails) would give some really good ambience, while Trail Signs like the ones below would make for some great wall decorations

As for floor decorations: the Camping Crate already has some great decor, but it would be nice to see kids climbing trees, or four kids ready to hike in a single-file line. Maybe a nature photographer who is kneeling to take a picture (with his/her back to the player, so he/she can be used for other photographing purposes too ). Kids with binoculars going bird watching, or looking through a handheld telescope to see the stars. Camping Coolers to store the yummy camping snacks. Maybe two people rowing a boat across a lake. Kids Roasting Marshmallows would be wonderful, but I'm worried that would be too similar to the first prize of the Camping Crate.

Of course, if we get this, a sale on the Camping Crate to accompany the update would be lovely Can't wait to see what we'll get in Bakery Story next!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Since summer is fast approaching, it would be great to see a camping theme realized in Bakery Story! We have a box for it already, but it would be great to see that content supplemented with recipes, chairs/tables/counters, and some additional floor decorations

Ideas:

For recipes, we could get a new Campfire Grill appliance, and get outdoorsy goodies like Banana Boats, Grilled Peaches, and, of course, S'mores

Tree Stump stools and tables would be cool, and Rustic Wooden or River Rock counters would be lovely

A Dirt tile and Campgrounds/Great Outdoors wallpaper (maybe more tents in the background, or trees and trails) would give some really good ambience, while Trail Signs like the ones below would make for some great wall decorations

As for floor decorations: the Camping Crate already has some great decor, but it would be nice to see kids climbing trees, or four kids ready to hike in a single-file line. Maybe a nature photographer who is kneeling to take a picture (with his/her back to the player, so he/she can be used for other photographing purposes too ). Kids with binoculars going bird watching, or looking through a handheld telescope to see the stars. Camping Coolers to store the yummy camping snacks. Maybe two people rowing a boat across a lake. Kids Roasting Marshmallows would be wonderful, but I'm worried that would be too similar to the first prize of the Camping Crate.

Of course, if we get this, a sale on the Camping Crate to accompany the update would be lovely Can't wait to see what we'll get in Bakery Story next!
    Love this idea Pixiegamer, especially the recipes. The grilled peaches look yummy and I like the banana boat recipe as I've never heard of that before! It would be something different and out of the box. Plus it just looks interesting

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mollybrown0 View Post
    I think a sugar plum fairy theme would be so adorable!

Wallpaper Styles

EDIT: Some examples of wallpaper themes. I was going for the whole enchanted fairy forest thing.

Fooring Styles

EDIT: Toadstool flooring (could also be nice if the mushrooms were red/white polka dot) and mossy flooring.

Tables & Chairs

EDIT: I think these would look beautiful with pink, purple or blue hues on the wood.

Food Recipes

EDIT: From left to right; Sugar Plum Pie, Toadstool Cupcakes, Enchanted Forest Cake.

Drink Recipes

EDIT: From left to right; Pixie Punch, Citrus & Rose, Fairy Dust.

Possible Characters

EDIT: I think adding a fairy would be a lovely addition to our bakery. Here are some examples of costumes.

Please let me know if anything mentioned is already in the game, and I will edit this post!
    This is gorgeous! I love it