Page 69 of 128 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerbreaker View Post
    I was hoping you guys would continue with the gemstone theme, but you stopped after just a couple. I'm hoping for Ruby to be the next or something pink that isn't tied to Valentine's Day.
    They did continue gemstone-themed updates; they just put them into boxes

So far from the gemstones we've had:
    -An Amethyst update (added 12 February 2014 - the one that started it all and probably the most successful)

-A Peridot update (6 August 2014)

-A Citrine update (26 November 2014)

-An Emerald Crate (27 May 2015)

-A Pearl Crate (24 June 2015)

-A Sapphire Crate (9 September 2015)

Which leaves us with 6 months of birthstones left I don't mind the gemstone theme, but I wish we'd get actual updates for them - I really like the Citrine update because we got new (cute!) recipes. It just seems like they're easy themes now to do for a box
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 02-19-16 at 12:49 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

No more bright, garish colors/themes!

We need something classy to design our bakeries with... or at least I'd like something classy. A Palace theme (that isn't pink) would be great. Or maybe something cultural? We have East Asian and Greek, lets do Moroccan themed, or another country/region in Africa (please don't just say 'African Theme'). I'd love to have some new prints

Also, Storm8! I'm begging you all to please add a character with brown/tan skin to put in our bakeries. All of the characters are adorable, don't get me wrong, but lets follow the lead of our diverse customers and add some diversity of our own!

Quote Originally Posted by FinesseBakery View Post

We need something classy to design our bakeries with... or at least I'd like something classy. A Palace theme (that isn't pink) would be great. Or maybe something cultural? We have East Asian and Greek, lets do Moroccan themed, or another country/region in Africa (please don't just say 'African Theme'). I'd love to have some new prints

Also, Storm8! I'm begging you all to please add a character with brown/tan skin to put in our bakeries. All of the characters are adorable, don't get me wrong, but lets follow the lead of our diverse customers and add some diversity of our own!
    Yes please!

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Suggestion: January Birthstone

January's birthstone is the garnet... Along with the traditional gemstone additions (jagged gem fountain, floor tiles, faceted counters, etc.), why not tie it to food?

My idea: Pome-garnets - using pomegranates to carry the garnet theme! They're a similar color, and we haven't had pomegranate recipes in Bakery Story yet! Plus, it ties in nicely to the healthy theme introduced this week for goals

Ideas:

-Pomegranate Juice, maybe on the drink machine:

-Maybe a Pome-garnet Stove, with yummy Pomegranate recipes such as:

--Pomegranate Sorbet

--Pomegranate Jelly

--Raw Pomegranate Cheesecake

--Pomegranate Panna Cotta

Need Me? Send me a PM

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FinesseBakery View Post

Yes! I'm so tired of anything concerning Africa being called "tribal" or just plain "African themed". Pick a country, there's plenty!

Rhino Keeper
    That pomegranate stuff is beautiful! I want all of it!

Would love to see a New York coffee house theme with a cheesecake dessert counter display. Oversized coffee cups drinks machine. Yellow cab inspired decorations. Dark wood tables with deep red armchairs. Cheesecake oven serving New York cheesecake . Definitely need more adult looking themes also like a Cream Tea House theme

Blueberry Brunch Theme Suggestion

I think that updates centered around fruit could be a really lucrative avenue for Bakery Story. The Lemon goals we had in June 2015 were really nice in January, but fruit usually goes with dessert, and Bakery Story is the perfect place for those

Starting my suggestions with a Blueberry Brunch, because blueberries are yummy! This could be perfect for the springtime

Wallpaper

A tiled Berry Bush wallpaper would set a pleasant atmosphere...

Flooring

Not blueberry-related, but we don't really have a bluish-grey wooden tile yet. So this could be an opportunity to introduce it

Chairs

Keeping it simple with a Blueberry Stool

Tables
    A Blueberry Drizzle table to go with the chair would be nice

Or even Blueberry Buckets

Wall Decor

A Fresh Picked Blueberries sign like the one below:

Floor Decor

Customers at a table enjoying a Blueberry Brunch would be amazing!

Kids going Blueberry Picking

Recipes

Following on my brunch idea, a Blueberry Brunch appliance would be great! With recipes like Blueberry Pancakes, Blueberry Smoothie, and Blueberry Parfaits... yum!

Of course, brunch aside, we could also get straight-up blueberry desserts, like the following:

Blueberry Cheesecake

(or, if you want a healthier version, raw blueberry cheesecake ):

Blueberry Ice Cream

Blueberry Pie

Thank you in advance if any of these ideas make it into the game!

Need Me? Send me a PM