Page 61 of 127 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Oh man, I love both of these ideas, especially CandyLand.
    Hi Sally, have you seen the relatively new rainbow oven and decor? You should be loooooovin that update. Cheers!
    Last edited by zaaracake; 07-17-15 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Typos fixed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Surprise full Month Baby Celebration theme
    Have some babies crawling around in the bakery. Cupcakes with cute baby boy head or girl head on it. Tables or chairs come in baby nib shape. Some pastry with baby booties on it. Have a drink machine look like milk bottle. Have baby cribs display. Baby posters for wall decoration.
    Surely this theme will attract all mothers. Very suitable during Mother's Day or Children Day.
    Broadly agree with the baby theme, though don't know how the milk bottle 'machines' would look...
    But yes, bassinets! Wow!

Rhino Keeper
    Rustic/country kitchen (final prize) goals. There must be loads of country breads and cakes that we haven't used as recipes yet. Sheaves of wheat and ears of corn. Barrels. Copper pots and pans. Butter crocks and churns. Grandmas (please please give us a cute grandma in our country kitchen) and a new 'countrified' Loretta (returned to her rural roots, perhaps?). Cat snoozing on a windowsill (wall decor) and aprons and muddy boots. Tins of jam/preserves. Candles stuck in bottles would be a cute touch.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea6645 View Post
    I really love the Ice Cream Parlor and wish there was a mystery box for that theme and more stuff for it to buy as well all there is a ice cream parlor and a bench....pls put more stuff as decorations and new foods that go in an ice cream place.
    You got your wish!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by YvieKennaCafe View Post
    A bagel theme. What's better than freshly-baked cinnamon raisin bagel from a real bakery? And yet we have, what, one bagel choice in Bakery Story? Goal items could be a bagel slicer, one of those industrial sized ones, and maybe a bagel display.
    Yesssssssss!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    WAFFLES. Enough said
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    While I love bakery story, it's really hard to find actual bakery themed items. Even more there is the lack of variety in floor tile colours - the ones for coins. I wish there were items that had an option to change colour of. It would really help those of us who use a colour scheme for bakeries. I've tried to create a pink and brown bakery, but the nice pink tiles are for gems and i cant afford to fill an entire bakery with them.

I would be over the moon if there was a proper victorian bakery theme. With luxury looking items with gold flourishes and pastel colours such as pink. Maybe the old victorian chairs that have gold flourishes and cushions. Cute cabinets with flourishes. It'd be lovely to even have some items inspired by Mucha's art nouveau style.

I really wish I could submit my design ideas because I am able to illustrate them, having designed items for a similar purpose for a game site. Problem is that I don't know if these suggestions are even taken note of ?

Executive Chef
    I really don't think they pay attention to them. Otherwise we wouldn't have ridiculous things like cowboy campfires and yoga stuff. I think this could be an awesome game but I don't think anyone who works at this company really cares about the product they are putting out.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I really don't think they pay attention to them. Otherwise we wouldn't have ridiculous things like cowboy campfires and yoga stuff. I think this could be an awesome game but I don't think anyone who works at this company really cares about the product they are putting out.
    Exactly!! Look at tomorrow's update. It's horrible!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    More brownie recipes....blondies, walnut, ect.
    Danish recipes...cheese, raspberry, ect.
    I know it's bakery, but what about wine? Like desert wine...it's good with chocolate
    Deep fried Oreos, candy bars like snickers, fried dough.
    I second the lemonade stand that someone mentioned and the water fountain idea.
    A beach cake that's tiered ( not sure if it's spelled right...a multiple layered cake ) with mini umbrellas, and little drinks, maybe some edible flowers and sunglasses, something that screams summer and fun.
    Good ideas!