Page 86 of 127 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Lemon Theme

Nothing says spring and summer quite like lemons I'd love to see a lemony theme in Bakery Story - you can't really go wrong with a theme based on an ingredient

Ideas:

There's already a lovely set of citrus and grapefruit chairs and tables in this style:

I wouldn't mind seeing a lemon one to add to the set, or even something that takes it in a completely different direction

If not a lemon slice pattern like the one above, something like this would be nice for wallpaper or flooring:

Maybe something like this for the wall:

Or a simpler set of lemon prints (maybe released as 3 individual prints so they can be placed side by side)

Or even a stained glass window if we want to go fancy:

Or something like this! This would actually be really cute to see in a bakery; I'd love to see it happen

For floor decorations, I'd love to see a prep table just stacked high with lemons. The one in the picture is a miniature, but it conveys the idea really well How perfect would this be for summer bakeries??

A classic pitcher of lemonade stacked on a table - perfect for those outdoor parties

A vase of blossoms with lemons at the base:

A lemon lady! Complete with her proper lemon hat (If this idea gets picked up, please please please make her a part of the update! We really need more standalone characters in Bakery Story).

And of course, we can't forget the recipes

Lemon Drizzle Cake

Lemon Tea

Lemon Sorbet (how cute is this presentation?)

Lemon Shortbread

Lemon Mousse

Lemon Cheesecake

Lemon Macarons

And of course, Lemon Squares

And none of this served in sheet pans please! Please stick to cake stands and trays, or get creative with the crockery and serve these up on some lemon plates or platters:

Top it off with a sale on the Pink Lemonade Crate (or open the box entirely and let people buy which prizes they want), and you have the makings of a great update (or goals!) Hoping this will make it through.

All images found on Google.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I love this idea! And it really is perfect for a Summer theme

Rhino Keeper
    I second that, PIXIEGAMER's on to a good thang! Woots!

PS - pls consider when releasing sofa/lounge sets as floor decor, pls make these accessible as customer seating, not jus decor. Example - corner cafe booth, outdoor deck set, bench style table set, alfresco deli seating
    Last edited by house0fjoy; 03-23-17 at 07:31 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Is there a thread for the new French Bakery crate yet?

Farm Supplier
    Your citrus ideas seem to of been made into a crate over on Restaurant Story

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Nothing says spring and summer quite like lemons I'd love to see a lemony theme in Bakery Story - you can't really go wrong with a theme based on an ingredient

Ideas:

There's already a lovely set of citrus and grapefruit chairs and tables in this style:

I wouldn't mind seeing a lemon one to add to the set, or even something that takes it in a completely different direction

If not a lemon slice pattern like the one above, something like this would be nice for wallpaper or flooring:

Maybe something like this for the wall:

Or a simpler set of lemon prints (maybe released as 3 individual prints so they can be placed side by side)

Or even a stained glass window if we want to go fancy:

Or something like this! This would actually be really cute to see in a bakery; I'd love to see it happen

For floor decorations, I'd love to see a prep table just stacked high with lemons. The one in the picture is a miniature, but it conveys the idea really well How perfect would this be for summer bakeries??

A classic pitcher of lemonade stacked on a table - perfect for those outdoor parties

A vase of blossoms with lemons at the base:

A lemon lady! Complete with her proper lemon hat (If this idea gets picked up, please please please make her a part of the update! We really need more standalone characters in Bakery Story).

And of course, we can't forget the recipes

Lemon Drizzle Cake

Lemon Tea

Lemon Sorbet (how cute is this presentation?)

Lemon Shortbread

Lemon Mousse

Lemon Cheesecake

Lemon Macarons

And of course, Lemon Squares

And none of this served in sheet pans please! Please stick to cake stands and trays, or get creative with the crockery and serve these up on some lemon plates or platters:

Top it off with a sale on the Pink Lemonade Crate (or open the box entirely and let people buy which prizes they want), and you have the makings of a great update (or goals!) Hoping this will make it through.

All images found on Google.

I have read some of the suggestions from the beginning of this thread and it's cool to see suggestions for themes that have since been used, it lets at least me know they are listening somewhat to what the players want. Anyway I'm not sure if it's already been suggested and it's kind of soon to think about but for Halloween I think a Nightmare Before Christmas inspired theme would be cool and The Nutcracker for Christmas. Also not sure if it's been done but I would love a Mexican theme, churros, pan dulce, agua fresca. I did see in someone's bakery horchata so maybe bring whatever theme that was back? I'd in general like to see more stuff for each holiday and maybe an Irish theme separate from St Patrick's Day stuff that could be used throughout the year.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I have read some of the suggestions from the beginning of this thread and it's cool to see suggestions for themes that have since been used, it lets at least me know they are listening somewhat to what the players want. Anyway I'm not sure if it's already been suggested and it's kind of soon to think about but for Halloween I think a Nightmare Before Christmas inspired theme would be cool and The Nutcracker for Christmas. Also not sure if it's been done but I would love a Mexican theme, churros, pan dulce, agua fresca. I did see in someone's bakery horchata so maybe bring whatever theme that was back? I'd in general like to see more stuff for each holiday and maybe an Irish theme separate from St Patrick's Day stuff that could be used throughout the year.
    I would absolutely love a Mexican theme. I think I suggested it over on the RS story thread but would absolutely love it in Bakery Story since I'm sure there would be enough to make a sweet theme out of !

- churros
    - Mexican fried ice cream
    - chocolate tacos
    - cajeta (Mexican caramel sauce)
    - tres leches cake

Could do a cute taco dessert truck/cart?

Another theme I'd love to eventually see would be an Australian bakery there's not one Australian recipe or dessert for us Aussies in Bakery's Story so I'd love to see an Australian update or goal.

- pavlova
    - lamingtons
    - iced vovo
    - Anzac biscuits
    - vanilla or caramel slice
    - maybe even a cheese and Vegemite scroll!

Quote Originally Posted by vladfindme View Post
    I would absolutely love a Mexican theme. I think I suggested it over on the RS story thread but would absolutely love it in Bakery Story since I'm sure there would be enough to make a sweet theme out of !

- churros
    - Mexican fried ice cream
    - chocolate tacos
    - cajeta (Mexican caramel sauce)
    - tres leches cake

Could do a cute taco dessert truck/cart?

Another theme I'd love to eventually see would be an Australian bakery there's not one Australian recipe or dessert for us Aussies in Bakery's Story so I'd love to see an Australian update or goal.

- pavlova
    - lamingtons
    - iced vovo
    - Anzac biscuits
    - vanilla or caramel slice
    - maybe even a cheese and Vegemite scroll!
    Omg!!! I completely forgot about Tres Leches cake lol. How embarrassing and I'm half Mexican at that lol. I think a really cool idea would be to have everyone vote for certain countries and then maybe have an Around The World In 80 Days thing and each week release a new oven representing one of the countries we voted for and have the entire event last like two months. And have like the goals not require maybe only 10 each of the 3 recipes so they can be completed within the week and at the end if you complete each one the prize would be a mini float representing that week's country and at the end of the entire thing you'd end up with a parade of mini floats from all these different beautiful countries. Idk that's just my imagination running wild lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

2Suggestions: Flamingos and black cat

I would like to suggest 2 different floor decorations:
    - a small black cat like the white and brown that already exist.
    - pink flamingos with thin tall legs

Also think that flamingos themed decorations, tables, chairs and walls would be interesting to go along with cupcakes and that type of decors.

New Resident

New Theme idea

I would like to have a banana theme! We could have banana bread, banana milkshake and some cookies shaped like bananas