Thread: Master Botanist goal

Master Botanist goal

I have been trying to complete the Master Botanist goal for two weeks now. I still need two plants: Pink Talinum Incarnadine and a Flowering Bush. I've tried growing them, but keep getting the same plants I already have. Way too many plants now and they take up space, drop petals I don't need, etc.. I've gone through the long process of growing a plant hoping to obtain what I need, but then get something I already have. I end up selling the duplicates. It's a waste of time. It says I can buy, but these two plants are not available to buy. I'm getting very annoyed. I want to complete the goal to get rid of it from the list. Any advise? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Your options would be to skip those steps with gems, go on a valentine adventure and hope you get one, keep crafting or leave the goal unfinished.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper

Question Confused

Although I have earned some of the plants, I cannot figure out how I accomplished this. When I click the option to buy one, the plant is not listed. As far as the GROW option is concerned, I see no option to do that. Obviously, I am missing something and would appreciate clarification. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    The Valentine plants could only be bought during the Valentine timeframe; they can't be bought any more. Now, you need to collect the Entwined Seedlings and craft Valentine plants in the Love Shack. You will get a random Valentine plant. It can take crafting 60 or 70 random plants to get one of each for the Master Botanist goal.

Farm Supplier
    i am having same problem with my alternate account-jrvzsch- ever since the valentine rea ended i was unable to finish the Master Potanist goal. ive managed to get all the needed plants except for the Fluttermush ring. ive used all my stash of Entwined seedling and kissing dust trying to grow it at the love shack with no luck. i kept crafting until i ran out of the entwined seedling and the kissing dust i have. at end i ended up with so many duplicated plants
    Options u may suggest to me are not practical due to following:
    1- Dispel the Love Magic Adventure ( tried it number of times with no luck, besides it occupies the castle for a full day while i can use it for other useful adventures.
    2- growing it at the Love shack ( Done it million of times with no luck).
    3- skip the goal ( it cost 40 Gems, which is too much, im trying to save my gems for other useful buidings and items.
    4- Buying it ( no more of an option).

any other suggestions or advice? pls help. Thnx.

Fashion Designer
    Well, you've ruled out almost every option. Only because Master Botanist does not have any other goals after it, there are two other options I can suggest:

5) Focus on other goals until next February, when you might be able to buy the Fluttermush ring.
    6) Just ignore that quest and move on to some new quest or building you enjoy.

Unfortunately, those are the only choices right now that I can think of.

Farm Supplier
    Thank u CottageRose for ur reply, and now that i know there is no goal is linked to Master Botanist, ive decided just to keep crafting plants at the Love Shack until i get my Fluttermush Ring althoughh it will be a long road to reaccumulate Entwined seedings and kissing dust now that ia hve 0 of both in my inventory

Fashion Designer
    Good luck in finding your Fluttermush Ring.

Farm Supplier
    is this a coincident or luck or what?!! ive been struggelling with the Mater Botanist goal ever since the Valentines era came to the end. ive been thinking to complain about it long time ago but every time i login to complain i change my mind and tell myself let me try crafting one more time but alaaas no luck. and just when i posted my complain 2 days ago and reach a decision to not care much about it but at same time keep crafting whenever i get the ingredients.....wallaaaa here it comes her highness the FLUTTERMUSH Ring. weird isnt it