Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
I am a long time parts only player, I don't want food, I don't send it either if asked (that player, being not my style of player, gets removed because 100% of the time they WILL send food). I write on my wall what parts I need during a goal as well as in between goals. It's also very clear on my wall that I don't want food (I can cook my own and I have hundreds of counters full). I read all walls and send what players need, I expect the same in return. I return gifts to gifters first and after they are done, I will (or not) answer "beggers" requests (those who always ask but never gift)

I have had inflammatory posts on my wall after deleting food gifters. They mostly say I am rude.... so the question is: who is rude? the one who clearly posts game play style and preferences and acts accordingly and accommodates good/same style neighbors or the ones who don't care about others by not reading their walls?

The word "rude" is used for everything and anything nowadays, I've even see it written "roode" Respect is an unspoken rule

Finally, I am getting tired of people posting on my wall when they tip or gift. If you tip storm8 posts a notification on my newsfeed, if you gift I can see it. Overnight, my wall gets clogged up with useless 1 letter posts and neighbors don't have the time to go through all to find MY post with my preferences. Same works the other way around, most of the time I have to go through a lot of [] until I find instructions on my neighbors' walls. Then there are those neighbors who never clean up their walls….

Don't even get me started on those who feel they have to leave daily proverbs or jokes....
I value every neighbour and show the same respect they show me, fair game I think. Although to be honest I am losing interest and fun in the game, in view of the new storm8 style.
I have a very similar playing style to yourself, although I prefer neighbours to let me know if they’ve tried to gift and I am maxed. That way I can tell just how active they are, and remove those who aren’t. I will post on neighbours walls that their gifts are maxed, but only if they haven’t requested nobody post! I think people who post on other’s walls when they’ve specifically requested nobody to post is one of the biggest acts of “rudeness” possible! The other is people who expect you to post on their wall, but they don’t read yours! *eyeroll*

I’m always letting any new neighbours know, that they need to read my wall. Anyone that gifts me food or old goal parts as a first gift is removed without warning because it’s blatantly obvious they didn’t read a thing. Just like posts from random people requesting I add them are removed, my ID is clearly posted on my wall!

I tend to my News Feed (as soon as I’ve removed any unnecessary posts from my wall), as I feel that those who are gifting me and responding to my requests deserve the priority. For those that send requests but refrain from gifting me what I need, I post a “friendly” reminder on their walls a couple of times, and if they continue, then I remove them, I’d rather spend my time tending to those who are helpful to me. I also have a list of everyone that I’ve removed in case they try to come back! It does annoy me that it’s come to keeping track of things like this, but it wouldn’t happen if people would just READ!