Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why the 9-hour candy cane is removed from the candy cane maker?

Why the 9-hour candy cane is removed from the candy cane maker?

Frozen turtle said" Any seasonal recipes on seasonal appliances which you have previously purchased Or any seasonal recipes you have to unlock will remain in your game."

But why the 9-hour candy cane is removed,only the 2-hour candy cane cake remains?

Executive Chef
    because it's too good for lusers. they must only buy gems and not ask questions!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Ya that doesn't make any sense. We bought the oven, we should be able to keep the recipes that come with it. Ugh. Just one more thing to add to my list of things to be angry with TL about...

Executive Chef
    That's not fair. They told us recipes on special ovens we bought would always be ours. When the candy cane oven first came out it had the cake only, so I deleted the oven after mastering it. I bought it again when it was rereleased Xmas so I could master candy canes. So much for that

Executive Chef
    Can a mod please comment on this??

I'm Angry!!!!!!!!

They Also Removed My Podium Cake!!!!! What Happend!!!!! I was A GOAL!!!!! WE PAY TIME TO UNLOCK THIS!!!!!WE TL DON'T TELL US WHAT YOU YOU ALL REMOVE?!!!WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!WHY REMOVED THE CANDY CANE!!!!!DOES THIS BOTHER YOU?!

Grand Emperor
    My Podium Cake is also gone. But Androids didn't have World Game goals so they gave us the Podium Cake as a regular recipe. So it doesn't bother me that its gone, even though I don't consider World Games/Olympics a holiday. If I had unlocked it as a goal I would be mad.

Farm Supplier
    Put the candy cane recipe back on the candy cane maker, please! That oven only made two recipes to begin with which was bad enough. We were led to believe those recipes stayed permanently. I'm like four candy canes away from mastering it, and it's frustrating enough that I may consider quitting the game if it (and others mentioned above) aren't put back.

Banned
    Just commented on another post about this. Why remove one non goal recipe but keep the other? So sad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast