Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Anonymous

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story Anonymous

This thread is for those truly addicted to Castle Story. It's a place to come clean about the funny, tragic and funny tragic things your addiction has led you to.

My name is maguar and I am a castle story addict. When a new update comes out I tend to be late to work as I'm too interested in finding out all the new stuff. When I do get to work I spend the whole day thinking about what I could do to get home earlier.

Executive Chef
    I am also a castle story addict. Being a housewife I have the luxury of not having to abandon my kingdom to go to work. BUT, I have burnt food whilst collecting glimmer dust from mushrooms, filled the bath with cold water whilst reorganising my buildings (not realising the hot has run out!!), heard the kids keys turn in the lock and realise I have done nothing in the "real world" since they left for school that morning. Not to mention the panic attacks when the wireless goes off!!!!!

I think I need help, lol!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    My name is Kooky and I am a Castle Story addict.
    I keep my games on my iphone instead of the bigger screen on my Ipad so I can collect every hour.
    In line at the grocery store, bank, etc.

At work, when I hit a new goal, I tell my employees to hold my calls, because I am in the middle of something very important.. lol
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I burnt the dinner the other night waiting for a beam to finish. In fact so keen to wait for stuff that's nearly finished that I must stop lol. Try to use my energy wisely and HATE it if it reaches the max as feels like I'm wasting valuable time. Don't get up in the night but have thought about it. Pretty much play the game just before sleeping and on waking up. Not good!

I play RS and don't do this in that game!

One weekend my family kept asking me what that knocking noise was so now I play with the sound off. What with the knocking and the clashes when you collect coins they started to look bewildered!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and I play on iphone and ipad. Sometimes I forget which one I'm playing and mix up my strategies as I'm at slightly different stages. I put a wisp on to "cook" instead of a beam then kick myself!

Nightclub Owner
    I put water on to boil the other day and forgot about it until the boys asked when dinner was going to be ready. I got up to put the pasta in and realized the water was almost gone, it had boiled itself to vapor. Needless to say I had to start from scratch and told them to just eat a little snack and dinner would be ready "soon". *snickers* OOPS!

Fashion Designer
    I wake up at 3 or 4 am a lot because I have a painful joint condition and the pain wakes me. I always go to use up my energy if I'm awake! I feel bad about it sometimes but always happy to get my rewards haha!

Nightclub Owner
    I find that I'm going to bed later as I just have to wait for x to finish. I'm waking in the middle of the night just so I don't "waste" the energy. I'm now waking early, planning just to use the energyy and go back to sleep but find myself waiting for x so I fill in the time on the forums. This game is making me seriously sleep deprived. Good thing I'm an insomniac from way back

Fashion Designer
    Ohh haha glad I'm not the only one!

Farm Supplier
    There's a chocolate in the UK called wispa. I bought a pack the other day and asked my family if they wanted to eat some whisp. They kept asking me what is whisp, it's wispa. It took me a while to realise what I was saying and explained where I got that word from. My family already think I'm obsessed with RS, BS and CS.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast