Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ivy's hot sauce

Rhino Keeper

Ivy's hot sauce

Finally got the goal that unlocked the hot sauce. I collected red peppers from my farm and ivy popped up and I had to give her 50 peppers, I think. Then I had to give 30 monster tails. Now I'm making the hot sauce in the kitchen, waiting to see what it does, 3 hours to make.

Edit: You need to be level 17 to trigger this quest. It is triggered by harvesting a hot pepper. If you are maxed on hot peppers you can still trigger this by harvesting hot peppers. It may take a couple of tries.
    Last edited by maguar; 01-14-13 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Added summary information

Rhino Keeper
    You use it in a recipe... the Spicy Feast, I believe.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, after I collected nothing happened, so I was disappointed. Makes sense now.

Host(ess)
    I've got to my limit on collecting peppers and I still haven't unlocked this and I need it for the spicy feast. Any idea how I can trigger it?

Rhino Keeper
    I just got to level 20, maybe that's why. And I'm finished with the latest goals except for getting the shards from the stone thing. That's all I can think of.

Host(ess)
    I'm level 20 too, not tried since level 18 tho. Might be worth having another go at growing some to see if it makes a difference.

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 20 but have 99 peppers already so when I collect a pepper it says "you can't collect any more peppers". I've no way of using them. I guess I'm stuck!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pcoote View Post
    I've got to my limit on collecting peppers and I still haven't unlocked this and I need it for the spicy feast. Any idea how I can trigger it?
    Have you unlocked the magic garden?

Fashion Designer
    Yes I unlocked it two days ago and finished the goal yesterday. Maybe I need to wait til I can collect from it again? Collecting from Ivy's house did nothing this time.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm in a similar situation where I'm trying to work out the trigger. I hope it's not harvesting a hot pepper as I'm maxed. My next thing to try will be the second adventure.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast