Page 210 of 215 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    In The Tale of Thurbina, I have made the baby blanket. I don’t see it in inventory. When I try to complete the task “Have a Baby Blanket,” I am sent to an opportunity to spend gems on on stuff that doesn’t seem connected…things like cranberries, light and dark petals, knight’s helm, an adventure, etc. Even if these things seemed to go with the story line, it would seem a little harsh to be rewarded for completing tasks with an opportunity to spend more gems.
    I can’t even find The Tale of Thurbina in the forum to see if others have had this experience.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    In The Tale of Thurbina, I have made the baby blanket. I don’t see it in inventory. When I try to complete the task “Have a Baby Blanket,” I am sent to an opportunity to spend gems on on stuff that doesn’t seem connected…things like cranberries, light and dark petals, knight’s helm, an adventure, etc. Even if these things seemed to go with the story line, it would seem a little harsh to be rewarded for completing tasks with an opportunity to spend more gems.
    I can’t even find The Tale of Thurbina in the forum to see if others have had this experience.
    The Madam Makeda's thread HERE has details on that storyline. In particular, post #230 has the goal list and post #312 seems to be a player with a similar issue.

I'll admit to just doing a quick scan for keywords but I think it might be a good starting point for you

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. You have mad s****s.

I am still getting Madam Makeda spawns including this morning. I?m wondering if that is why I am not getting drops from the stables for the current game. Both are issues I was wondering if anyone else has had. Thanks for any help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Roll backs and galloping horses are the main features of the game now. Especially on very high level game boards.
    I made a purchase and now rewarded with`the untrue "no internet connection" screen. Made the mistake of uninstalling then reinstalling to try to fix the glitch. Can't recover progress through Bakery or Restaurant Story now I discovered. Only shows that it can be installed from those settings Whereas before your progress was indicated. Let's me in for a short time then throws the screen. Rinse lather, repeat.

Rhino Keeper
    I threw my snowballs but but the items did not turn up in my inventory. Done a shut down nd restart but not there. Then I thought it may have hiccuped and I would have to throw again and no snowballs but counting down from 21:58 hrs. Has anyone else had this issue or was I blind and miss. It?s ok just use the daily ones. So I really didn?t lose anything.

Executive Chef
    I started the new February 1st event and got TWO Toxified Spirits out of two bushes instead of the Jin I was supposed to get. I am caught up on all storylines so there is zero excuse for an old monster to show up.

Farm Supplier
    Is it really intended to have 5 toxified spirits and one skunkupien on the new quest when trying to spawn a Jinn??? I saw you closed someone else‘s new posting thread and said it was intended, but this many, seriously?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarix View Post
    Is it really intended to have 5 toxified spirits and one skunkupien on the new quest when trying to spawn a Jinn??? I saw you closed someone else?s new posting thread and said it was intended, but this many, seriously?

This is ridiculous to do this intentionally. I saw that comment on the other post too. Why make us use so much energy for no reason. I don't even want to do this story line now.

Farm Supplier
    Same mindset on this site