Page 209 of 215 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 58rainbow View Post
    It still can't load, it just turns around
    Attachment 72239
    Fixed! Thanks
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

New Resident
    Yes it was 1000 coins! Thank you!!

Farm Supplier
    Beware! By luck, I happened to catch a rollback theft. I had tapped important collections for the event, a rollback occurred, and when the game reopened, it remembered that I had used all my energy but "forgot" what I had collected! My energy was gone, but none of the items I had collected were there. I started to pay attention and have caught the rollback several more times: remembered the energy spent, but forgot to give me the items I had used the energy for. In fairness, the rollback doesn't always dock me, but I've caught it several times in the past month. I play on iOS, keep my phone and the game updated to the current version.
    Last edited by LlamaLand2; 12-17-23 at 11:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Don't think it's right that the Elves are asking for firefly cages which were removed from workshop when the Gnome place event finished. Is there a possibility of them finding their way back to the workshop?

Rhino Keeper
    Re “Summon an Arctic Direfox” - it is no longer appearing in the trade wagon. I’ve force closed & re-started my game, the problem persists. Please help.

Host(ess)

Summon a direfox

Quote Originally Posted by caketester88 View Post
    Re ?Summon an Arctic Direfox? - it is no longer appearing in the trade wagon. I?ve force closed & re-started my game, the problem persists. Please help.
    I have the same issue on my iPad and have force closed, restarted, and restarted my iPad. ☹️

Nightclub Owner
    Small board glitch.

The
    Crystal Steed Trap - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Lure the Wild Crystal Horse!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Crafting
    Class: Other
    Crafted In: Makeda's Wagon
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 75 Gems // 25 Traveler's Crystal
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Wild Crystal Steed
    Arc: The Crystal Witch
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1706222

is displayed as:

on the board!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    In my game the Realm Master window is not closing using the red cross in the top right hand corner. I'm finding I'm having to force close every time it opens, either automatically or by my choice. It's really disrupting my play and causing much frustration. I have put in a ticket but fear there maybe no help before the weekend is over.

New Resident
    I'm on part 6 of The Hidden Forest, part 1, and I haven't been able to get one spellbound dew to drop from White Trillium. I do get the spites to appear on occasion, but never the dew. It feels like something is wrong.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slgarlick View Post
    I'm on part 6 of The Hidden Forest, part 1, and I haven't been able to get one spellbound dew to drop from White Trillium. I do get the spites to appear on occasion, but never the dew. It feels like something is wrong.
    Spellbound dew is much more of a common drop now. You may have some items on your board that drop s/dew cause you don't need to only get it from the white flower. Have a look at the Inventory Guide under "S" on page 2. It's not that common a drop though, not rare, but just not common. Keep trying for a little bit more and if still nothing in a few days, please post again and I can ask the team to check on it for you.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide