Page 205 of 215 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    This bug is in regard to The Literary Crime thread. The first part of Goal 4 is to Visit Observatories. When I visited my Observatory for the first time, it didn't register. Please look into this, as the collection time is quite long.
    Thank you so much!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    This bug is in regard to The Literary Crime thread. The first part of Goal 4 is to Visit Observatories. When I visited my Observatory for the first time, it didn't register. Please look into this, as the collection time is quite long.
    Thank you so much!
    I'll pass this on... I'm still debating on getting these 2 gem items. is the thumbnail pic of the observatory? it might need a L1. Hold off collecting again until fixed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll pass this on... I'm still debating on getting these 2 gem items. is the thumbnail pic of the observatory? it might need a L1. Hold off collecting again until fixed.
    The picture in the goal is of the Observatory. Mine is a level 8.
    I put these two characters right next to the Library, and they look perfect. Expensive, but perfect! I am very happy with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Thank you so much!
    This has been fixed!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This has been fixed!
    Thank you for your quick response!

With the recent doubled trade tickets I earned 98 trade tickets, I?ve now made 2 expansion permits and now I?ve only got 25 trade tickets left? How is that possible?

Did you upgrade anything with trade tickets like a building or an expansion plot because of the sales?

You didn't do the Trade for Coins trade did you? (Tea for Coins - 12 hours = 5 gossip tea, 1 sugar) as that doesn't give you trade tickets.

There is one trade that never gave double tickets but I can't remember what it is off the top of my head.

Bit hard to play guessing games so if you're sure you're missing some and above doesn't apply you can check with Support.

Thanks, but I?m not going to worry about it. Will just collect more and be careful what I click on. It takes so long to make enough items to expand.

Cannot access to the game, still ask to check my internet connection, that it's working fir others app on android. Can be the game server down?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavivi2013 View Post
    Cannot access to the game, still ask to check my internet connection, that it's working fir others app on android. Can be the game server down?
    I just had my game open. In the troubleshooting guide there's a link you can use to test whether the connection problem is with you or S8.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting