Page 113 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    Hello, i am doing the new winter quest. When i click on a stable, it collects it but no monster pops up. I have two of them and have tried clicking them 4 times each and no monster is popping up. There are no other monsters on my board. I have tried ****ing the app but nothing.

Executive Chef
    Im also having difficulty opening the game on android.

New Resident
    Hello, I am having a problem with the A House For Ivy quest. I have to build her house but every time I click on it I don't see her house in the marketplace. only Ivy's Bakery is there. I've deleted and reinstalled the game and still have the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks 😊

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zerna143 View Post
    Hello, I am having a problem with the A House For Ivy quest. I have to build her house but every time I click on it I don't see her house in the marketplace. only Ivy's Bakery is there. I've deleted and reinstalled the game and still have the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks ��
    You may already have it as a construction piece on your board. It takes a lot of items to build it... Can you double check and let me know?

New Resident
    Oh, you know what. I do see a building that I never finished. That's probably it, thanks for the quick reply and sorry for the mixup ��

Quote Originally Posted by zerna143 View Post
    Oh, you know what. I do see a building that I never finished. That's probably it, thanks for the quick reply and sorry for the mixup ��
    That's what we are here for! good luck building it!

New Resident
    I am also having trouble with no Yetis popping up from the stables, it's been 3 days now. I have no other monsters on the board. How do you finish the quest with no Yetis popping up and not having to spend money for gems?

After I wrote this post waited for my stables to recharge and guess what, a Yetis popped up! Thank you !
    Last edited by gumby55; 12-21-16 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby55 View Post
    I am also having trouble with no Yetis popping up from the stables, it's been 3 days now. I have no other monsters on the board. How do you finish the quest with no Yetis popping up and not having to spend money for gems?

After I wrote this post waited for my stables to recharge and guess what, a Yetis popped up! Thank you !
    They're just rare and random. There isn't a bug. I think this is why the event is long, to give time for the yetis to show up.

Farm Supplier
    Hello,

My iphone died on 12/23/16. I got a new iphone for on 12/25/16. I tried transferring my CS game to the new device without any success. I have an open ticket with Storm8 Support #[removed], I started this ticket 2 days ago and haven't heard anything, what can I do?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-28-16 at 07:39 PM. Reason: support may take longer to help you because of the holidays.

Did you use one of S8's games with a login feature? I use Fruit Splash Mania. You need to have a password from that account to login into the S8 servers.
    Here's a link to the login instructions:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Limited-Games!

If you don't have a password, you'll need to wait for S8's help. If you have a ticket #, maybe you can request an estimated time of completion.
    Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******