Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New restaurant game!!!

Unregistered

New restaurant game!!!

Ok I spent loads of $$$ on city story & $50 on rs but im sick of team lava & 0 free new content updates, just found a new ngmoco game called Tiny Chef thats kinda like rs cept they actually care bout their customers

Unregistered

I've played it

I've played that game. It's almost exactly like restaurant story. I think teamlava made restaurant story based on that game

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok I spent loads of $$$ on city story & $50 on rs but im sick of team lava & 0 free new content updates, just found a new ngmoco game called Tiny Chef thats kinda like rs cept they actually care bout their customers
    They do? They don't even have a forum. Not to mention it has more bugs than r.s. It's crashed more times, goes out of sync, not to mention, a total theft!

Enjoy while u can, if u can, as it keeps going out of sync. Graphics suck too.

Come Monday tho, I'm sure it will be yanked for clear copyright infringements. Good enough hope their asses are sued. Thieves are thieves whether they break into your house, or are white collared sitting behind a computer desk. Downloaded as a promo on a we game. Soon as I opened I knew it was r.s. Totally ripped off.

I'm surprised apple let it on. Someone there was sleeping I think.

Unregistered

Cool

I've played that game. It's almost exactly like restaurant story. I think teamlava made restaurant story based on that game
    Check out the release dates dude. Restaurant story came first. I agree with the other poster. The fraud will be yanked so fast Monday. Lmao. Probably as soon as apples iTunes offices open, so wouldn't get to into it if I were you. I already deleted it.

Unregistered
    Idc which was 1st I like it, & there's ethnic waiters & customers lol plus they have So many ways to earn chef bucks w/out paying for them- F team lava & these buggy ass games w/no updates, I'll be happy w/1 maintained game that Ill spend $ on that 15 piece of **** games

Hi empire story, whats next? Space story? Sea story?

Unregistered
    Idc which was 1st I like it, & there's ethnic waiters & customers lol plus they have So many ways to earn chef bucks w/out paying for them- F team lava & these buggy ass games w/no updates, I'll be happy w/1 maintained game that Ill spend $ on that 15 piece of **** games

Hi empire story, whats next? Space story? Sea story?
    If u r looking for 1 maintained game, then the tiny chef ain't it. It goes out of sync more often then a drunk slurs their words.

Have fun and spend ur $ on it.

B/c u know it will be pulled Monday, and the company may lose it's ability to post other apps with apple for such a blatant theft. Like I said, go play, but have a Valium ready for Monday. You'll b all into it, then poof, gone from iTunes! Permanently. I think I'll stick it out with the real version, and laugh at all of brooklyns legal problems as they 1 are taken down 2 get sued by team lava which 3 freezes their accounts and anyone who paid real money for perks is s.o.l. But hey, have fun.

Unregistered
    As opposed to wut? Paying real $ for rs/cs & leaving cuz I'm bored? The end is the same for both and with the tiny chef game @ least we have opportunity to earn chef bux w/out paying $. And btw im NOT saying it's the greatest game I Just dl'd it like 30 min ago, wut I am saying is I like the ngmoco company & tiny chef looks like a viable alternative to rs, which is turning into a piece of ****. It's funny how ur attacking hardcore, u think I want to leave? I have 3 sonic ovens that didn't do sh@t for weeks w/ 1 stuck in storage!!!! But I waited for them to patch... weeks. Im tired of team lava **** I. Knew it was almost over for me personally when they intro'd empire story, that was the final fck u/ nail in the coffin. Here try another game that won't be updated-

Unregistered
    As opposed to wut? Paying real $ for rs/cs & leaving cuz I'm bored? The end is the same for both and with the tiny chef game @ least we have opportunity to earn chef bux w/out paying $. And btw im NOT saying it's the greatest game I Just dl'd it like 30 min ago, wut I am saying is I like the ngmoco company & tiny chef looks like a viable alternative to rs, which is turning into a piece of ****. It's funny how ur attacking hardcore, u think I want to leave? I have 3 sonic ovens that didn't do sh@t for weeks w/ 1 stuck in storage!!!! But I waited for them to patch... weeks. Im tired of team lava **** I. Knew it was almost over for me personally when they intro'd empire story, that was the final fck u/ nail in the coffin. Here try another game that won't be updated-
    No my friend. You're not hearing me. I'm not slamming you

The game will b gone Monday. You will have played then when it's pulled on all kinds of legal grounds, your frustration will be ten fold.

Go ahead play. But just don't get too into it. Not only have they copied team lavas copyrighted idea, they've broken trade and copyright law. As soon as apple realizes what they allowed on, it will be gone. Even before team lavas lawyer gets to work. That's all I'm saying, play but not thinking of long term design and coin earning.

The game is doomed and any who become addicted to it are doomed to frustration come Monday

Unregistered
    Ahh I gotcha, oh well looks like I'll have 3 days of new content then lol
    Then back to the tip tiptiptiptip & w8 til update game...

Unregistered
    Ahh I gotcha, oh well looks like I'll have 3 days of new content then lol
    Then back to the tip tiptiptiptip & w8 til update game...
    Exactly.
    The drag is this tho. It takes team lava away from workin on fixes as now they'll have a legal thing going. ( unless apple steps in quick-which they tend to do). So better this poor fake is gone sooner than later so the team can get back tom work on their games.

Not saying if another restaurant game that was original and fun was around that I wouldn't play. I would. Just not a clear theft.
    Unless of course they have team lavas pemission, in which case I'll apologize. Somehow....don't think I'll have to do that

See what makes this Brooklyn group ( the devs of the r.s. Rip off game) intolerable is they stole a game, released their theft when the original real devs were having problems with the product, they wait so they can steal disgruntled players. Sneaky, conniving, underhanded, ick! These types make me sick to my stomach.

Instead of creating an original product and gaining players just because it's a better product ( which this isn't because it keeps having sync errors). Crooks.

Although not an ngmoco game, they promoted it. So now I'm done with their inferior **** too. Backfire!
    I was annoyed with team lava over the fix update that didn't fix. I'm now pissed with thieves that want to take advantage

Like I said, if it wasn't such an obvious clone, fine. But it is, and that makes Brooklyn creeps of the highest order

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast