Thread: Restaurant Story Apple Pie?

Unregistered

Red face Restaurant Story Apple Pie?

At one point, I saw when I leveled up, that I could begin serving apple pie. Here's the problem..It's not in the list of items that can be made..my storm ID is SylverStar...I hope that I can get to serving it soon!

One more thing..can someone make the stew, bisque, burrito and others quicker to make and serve? I know it doesn't take hours to make a burrito..

Could you also add pumpkin, peach and cherry?

Also, I'd love to see pictures on the wall. And drinks on the tables as well as silverware used..not everything people eat with their hands..

Unregistered
    You can only make the apple pie if you've bought an oven.
    There are x3 types of basic appliance - stove, oven and grill and certain foods can only be cooked on them.
    If you buy a sonic appliance you can cook food quicker, but this costs gems i.e. real money so I wouldn't bother!

Unregistered

Appliances mix and match from inventory

If you have reached your limit on appliances, say you have 5 stoves, wait till it is idle and place it in your inventory. Now you can buy an oven (apple pie, roast chicken) or a grill (steaks, hamburgers) right now I have 5 of each appliance type and mix them up depending on what I want to cook and the time

*ЂєLL'ѕ Ҝітсћєи