Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

New Resident
    Last update I have for fashion story is thanksgiving. I seen winter update on Google play store. But can not download on my kindle fire hd from there.... Help please love the game. Would like some new goals or something.

New Resident
    My fashion story is 1.5.5.5

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jre219 View Post
    Last update I have for fashion story is thanksgiving. I seen winter update on Google play store. But can not download on my kindle fire hd from there.... Help please love the game. Would like some new goals or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by jre219 View Post
    My fashion story is 1.5.5.5
    I am sorry but Fashion thanksgiving and the Fashion regular games are the most current versions for Kindle fire players. (amazon market)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I would like nd update where you can log in log out so people woukd be able to recover old account .. please do

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deeemonroe View Post
    I would like nd update where you can log in log out so people woukd be able to recover old account .. please do
    You do not need the fashion game to login in and out of your games.

See post 1 for games that you can use for anroid and IOS devices.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Hello. Yesterday I played Fashion Story and I received a new quest. Unfortunately, I can't remember a title. But first step was something and spend 10.000 in closet. Next quest was to buy three aquarium counters and spent 40.000 on wall decorations. After quest finishing I pressed OK and nothing happened. The whole quest line disappeared, though it would be five or six quests more in the line. It wasn't time issue because the timer wasnt indicated. Help please. It was a really nice award for the quest line.

Hi there. I'm not to sure where to ask this so forgive me if its in the wrong place. I had to reinstall my fashion story and when I did it started me out with a new store:-( I'm on a kindle fire and have played this game for months it has never done this before. How can I get it back

New Resident
    1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number(check under settings-device )
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Model # SGH-I747M
    Android version 4.3
    (btw, the process for finding the version you have listed is possibly out of date... I had to go to Settings->More...->About Device)

2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)

3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    3 times in a row, I have gone back into the game (I close it completely every time) and there has been between 10k and 11k coins... so I try to expand my shop, click the arrow, click "buy" beside the 10k coin option, then I get a dialog that says "Oops you don't have enough coins!" and my coin count goes down to 8-9k coins... I understand that it can sometimes be out of synch, but really? every time? by several thousand? that's really buggy...

4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem
    sorry I don't know how to do that >.<

Host(ess)
    If you are unable to use it, it is because that person is no longer your neighbor. I had that problem before. Either you deleted them or vice versa. Hope that helps...
    Last edited by ziggypuff; 04-11-14 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Spelled word wrong

The Honorable Panda
    New Mothers Day game for android available to download.
    Version 1.5.6.4.