Name:	IMG_1709.jpg 
Views:	4311 
Size:	257.3 KB 
ID:	37772

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1719.jpg 
Views:	1352 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	37774Customers come in from behind the stage near the staircase.

Name:	IMG_1720.jpg 
Views:	1214 
Size:	201.7 KB 
ID:	37775 Customers walk pass the Cinema and make a turn at the movie star.

Name:	IMG_1710.jpg 
Views:	1185 
Size:	174.7 KB 
ID:	37776

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1722.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	177.0 KB 
ID:	37773  
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-27-17 at 09:54 AM. Reason: enlarged pics
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    Awesome, bakerling!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Disclaimer: The story is made up and the characters mentioned do not belong to me. It's a bit long so you can skip to "Reasons for the Design" at the bottom

Aaah, how romantic! I love it when people add stories to their designs, and this one was just too sweet! I love how you designed your space as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    MY BAKERY WITH CASTLE DESIGN

It looks fantastic Bakerling! I really like how you added the rainbow arches in the middle
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

August Aquarium

I took things in a different direction this past month and decided to go with an aquarium theme! I came up with the idea after last year's Manatee and Zodiac goals (so many marine life recipes!), and this year I finally curated enough content to feel comfortable to go ahead with it Hope you all enjoy!

Touring around clockwise from the door: the first stop is the Manatee, where viewers can observe the manatee play with fish and starfish.

Next on the tour is the Dolphin Pen. Be sure to catch their special show - the dolphins perform each day at 3 PM

Pursuant to the dolphins is a Coral Reef. Visitors say that if the sun catches the coral at just the right time, you can see them sparkle!

And finally, there's the Giant Oyster, which, for the first time, has opened its shell to reveal a giant pearl! But watch out! There's a Sea Serpent in the same waters that is guarding its treasure rather fiercely!

I didn't get a close-up of the Koi Pond, but it's located at the center of the aquarium for visitors who may prefer a more serene experience And of course, I matched my menu as best I could to the theme: Conchas, Ocean Blast slushies, Starfish Biscuits, Sand Dollar Cookies, Seashell Cupcakes, Pisces Biscuits, Crabby Cupcakes, and Cream Puffer Fish were just some of the "fishy" delicacies on offer with this theme

Thanks for touring everybody! Now on to my next design for September
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I took things in a different direction this past month and decided to go with an aquarium theme! I came up with the idea after last year's Manatee and Zodiac goals (so many marine life recipes!), and this year I finally curated enough content to feel comfortable to go ahead with it Hope you all enjoy!

Touring around clockwise from the door: the first stop is the Manatee, where viewers can observe the manatee play with fish and starfish.

Next on the tour is the Dolphin Pen. Be sure to catch their special show - the dolphins perform each day at 3 PM

Pursuant to the dolphins is a Coral Reef. Visitors say that if the sun catches the coral at just the right time, you can see them sparkle!

And finally, there's the Giant Oyster, which, for the first time, has opened its shell to reveal a giant pearl! But watch out! There's a Sea Serpent in the same waters that is guarding its treasure rather fiercely!

I didn't get a close-up of the Koi Pond, but it's located at the center of the aquarium for visitors who may prefer a more serene experience And of course, I matched my menu as best I could to the theme: Conchas, Ocean Blast slushies, Starfish Biscuits, Sand Dollar Cookies, Seashell Cupcakes, Pisces Biscuits, Crabby Cupcakes, and Cream Puffer Fish were just some of the "fishy" delicacies on offer with this theme

Thanks for touring everybody! Now on to my next design for September
    Your aquarium looks ah-may-zing! Loving the food you have on offer and those cupcakes look too cute to eat! I can't wait to visit your dolphins! Gonna bring some fishies for them ^^ and I'm gonna need to bring a raincoat as I know dolphins are playful and will splash!

Rhino Keeper

Happy Mid-Autumn Fest!

Come one, come all to my Mid-Autumn Fest, or more fondly known as Mooncake Festival!

It is actually celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month (this year, it's on October 4th) when the moon is at its fullest and brightest. There are many stories, legends and myths on the origins of this harvest festival and you are all welcome to look it up on google for more fun facts or stories, but my two favourite ones are about Lady Chang Er and the Jade Hare.

It is one of my favourite festivals, as we get to eat mooncakes - a round shaped pastry to symbolise the harvest moon, filled with lotus seed paste and a salted egg yolk in the center. Little children also get to play with colourful lanterns at night under the bright illumination of the big round moon. The full moon also symbolises prosperity, happiness and family unity.

So do take a seat, have a few slices of the mooncake to share with family and sip hot flower tea to wash it down while gazing at the beautiful moon. If you're not up to eating mooncakes, there are also plenty of chocolate bunnies to represent the jade hare and some egg tarts (because I like them) to go around. Or, if you want something a little more raw, we also have a mini apple orchard which is temporarily opened for a little apple picking - adds to the fun, eh??

Couples (or anyone, really!) are also welcome to rent bikes and ride along the pier under the soft flickering lights and perhaps, share a mooncake by the Lucky Fountain after ;)

We also have the pretty Blossom Beauties that will be performing a short musical at 8 pm every evening until the 4th October!

So bring your family, bring your children/nieces/nephews/young kids, let them light the lanterns and see the colourful lights! (keep an eye out for the elusive pinata lantern!)

It's time for some laughter and fun! See you at 6 pm onwards!

Name:	Moon Festival.jpeg 
Views:	1099 
Size:	345.1 KB 
ID:	38234

If you're more of a savoury person or you can't make it in the evenings, you're more than welcome to visit my restaurant, Anywhere, which is opened all day!

Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-19-17 at 09:51 PM. Reason: enlarged picture :)
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

My little fall coffee shop theme. It's kind of plain but I like it

Name:	IMG_0040.JPG 
Views:	1225 
Size:	336.4 KB 
ID:	38433
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-19-17 at 09:50 PM. Reason: enlarged picture :)
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    My little fall coffee shop theme. It's kind of plain but I like it

Name:	IMG_0040.JPG 
Views:	1225 
Size:	336.4 KB 
ID:	38433
    I like how it's like this small quaint R&R place in the middle of the woods where you can have a nice hot cuppa after a slow walk in the cool autumn breeze..
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I like how it's like this small quaint R&R place in the middle of the woods where you can have a nice hot cuppa after a slow walk in the cool autumn breeze..
    Thank you
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    halloween design. Largest pumpkin in bakery story

Name:	IMG_2115.jpg 
Views:	4083 
Size:	251.1 KB 
ID:	38512

Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-27-17 at 07:56 AM. Reason: enlarged picture :)
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰