Page 225 of 240 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2393

Thread: Show off Your Bakery - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering if anyone of you have a bakery with over 100 counters with food or even more? That would be interesting to see
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

New Year's Eve Party

Happy New Year fellow bakers!! I wasn't feeling too Christmassy this month so I opted to take my bakery in the direction of a New Year's Eve party Now taking table reservations!

Upon entering, you'll be greeted by the NYE waitress, who is happy to take your coat and offer you a complementary piece of New Year's Cake.

From there, you're welcome to grab refreshments from one of two stations. The ballroom's been stocked with the choicest of food and drink for this grand occasion, including the finest sparkling cider

Once you've built up your energy, hit the dance floor and join the celebration! Guests will be dancing until the clock hits midnight, and even beyond

Of course, if you ever need a break, you can always sit down with some more refreshments, or even step outside onto the juliet balconies to enjoy some fresh air and a fireworks display.

Special thanks to Zaara, Cafe Regal, Miranda, and A La Mode for giving me input on this design
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-27-16 at 12:49 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone of you have a bakery with over 100 counters with food or even more? That would be interesting to see
    If anyone is a neighbour of Baka, she has over 500 counters in her bakery.

Fashion Designer
    Woah that's so beautiful! Do you mind if i steal the tile design in my bakery? lol it's just so good
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Happy New Year fellow bakers!! I wasn't feeling too Christmassy this month so I opted to take my bakery in the direction of a New Year's Eve party Now taking table reservations!

Upon entering, you'll be greeted by the NYE waitress, who is happy to take your coat and offer you a complementary piece of New Year's Cake.

From there, you're welcome to grab refreshments from one of two stations. The ballroom's been stocked with the choicest of food and drink for this grand occasion, including the finest sparkling cider

Once you've built up your energy, hit the dance floor and join the celebration! Guests will be dancing until the clock hits midnight, and even beyond

Of course, if you ever need a break, you can always sit down with some more refreshments, or even step outside onto the juliet balconies to enjoy some fresh air and a fireworks display.

Special thanks to Zaara, Cafe Regal, Miranda, and A La Mode for giving me input on this design

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by R2kittykats View Post
    Love it, especially how you built up the different sections to make them look raised. Nicely done!

Fashion Designer
    My latest design:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0353.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	239.2 KB 
ID:	35169

Okay trying this again...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-28-16 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Executive Chef
    love it pixie gamer! agree that the floor looks fabulous.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Woah that's so beautiful! Do you mind if i steal the tile design in my bakery? lol it's just so good
    Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    love it pixie gamer! agree that the floor looks fabulous.
    Aw, thank you It took me a long time to finalize, so I'm very happy you guys like it

Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    My latest design:

Attachment 35165
    @3squares your picture isn't showing I'd love to see it later if you're able to fix it!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Moderator, what did I do wrong? I can see the picture- enlarged - on my iPad.

I dont see your picture too and it says invalid. Can you edit your post and reload the picture again? Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-28-16 at 07:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Moderator, what did I do wrong? I can see the picture- enlarged - on my iPad.

I dont see your picture too and it says invalid. Can you edit your post and reload the picture again? Rynetory2
    Okay, I uploaded it again. But it is now only in thumbnail size. How do I make it larger? When I could see it on my screen enlarged, I used the code,

""

But no one else could see it. What's the right way to do it?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-28-16 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Oops, no edit...was just checking the code and hit save not cancel. ;)