Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Robbed of city cash

Unregistered

Ripped off too

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This has happened twice already. The first time it happened I noticed I had 4 less cash dollars than I did last log in. Today it happened again! This morning I had 9 city dollars & I just logged back in & noticed I was missing 8 city dollars?! What's going on with the robberies? Has anyone else experienced this? I know I haven't made any purchases because I had been trying to save up my dollars. Now I'm down 12 total! Someone help!

I would like to expand at level 50 and earn more then 220,000,000. First problem, Every time I reach level 50, the game recognizes the level, then it drops right before my eyes to level 48. I continue to work through the game, reach level 50 again and again and each time it drops me to 48. This has happened 4 times. Second problem, the game drops me to 200,000,000 each time I reach 220,000,000. I have been unable to earn more coins. This has happened more then 9 times.
    I am Lynora Largent. My email address is lynoralargent@gmail.com

Unregistered

Angry I am getting ripped off too

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have bin robbed to i lost 19 dollars and 3 rivers how do i get that back
    The game drops me to level 48 each time I reach 50 and steels coins all the time. Can we get it back???

maxormark

Angry It shows $1 not $10!!!

Been building city cash slowly and I was on $9; completed contract and was told I'd get city cash as this was my second key, but total shows $1 NOT $10! No chance of any double click on my part. Completeing a contract would have been $4 not $8!

Not so much a bug as theft and fraud!

The other problems highlighted in this thread make it very unlikely I'll pay for CC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234