Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Robbed of city cash

Unregistered

Angry Robbed of city cash

This has happened twice already. The first time it happened I noticed I had 4 less cash dollars than I did last log in. Today it happened again! This morning I had 9 city dollars & I just logged back in & noticed I was missing 8 city dollars?! What's going on with the robberies? Has anyone else experienced this? I know I haven't made any purchases because I had been trying to save up my dollars. Now I'm down 12 total! Someone help!

cwoods2028

Angry Robbed of city cash too

That just happened to me too (which is the reason I am on here). At first I thought I did something when I had only 4 dollars and it was just gone. I didn't remember doing anything, but I figured I must have done something without me knowing. Just a few moments ago, I noticed by cash was down to 7 dollars from 19...and I am quite upset being that I paid actual cash for it. So that's total of 16 city dollars they owe me!

Unregistered

Thumbs down

It just happened to me! I was deciding how to spend my city cash and finaly decidrd to get a flag. I had 16 now I have 12!

This is not riight ! FIX

Unregistered

Exclamation

Same story- just noticed 4 city cash were missing. Is there anyone who can explain this? It is a little frustrating.

Unregistered

Angry Robbed of aLL my City Dollars - Poor Double Click Desing in Contracts

I posted the following on the other City Story forum yesterday and 3 others have responded with being burnt....

City $$ Eaten By Contract Double Click
    Well I have finally lost ALL of my City Dollars due to the poor planning/position of the Contracts early pay/completion option. When one clicks on the wrong contract and double clicks on the factory to change it, the option will often open on the $4 City Dollar pay-off option and take ones City Dollars in a blink of the eye.

I have not spent one of my city dollars since staring the game. I'm at level 65 and now broke because I believe I have been ripped off.

The other way I have lost CDs is when tapping to fast to collect sparkles next to factories. Boom...the screen doesn't come up, but the contract is complete and $CDs are gone!!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to...its poor design and needs to be corrected. It's too late for me...I get to miss out on some cool things and I'm not wasting REAL $$$ to get virtual knick Knacks.

I love the game, but hate this design flaw.

From AHH...Spudtopia

Unregistered

Same thing

I've twice doubled tapped a factory to open it, a glitch makes it seem frozen, so I tap, then it unfreezes all of a sudden and all my taps add up to where I spend $4 to complete a contract. First, who the hell would ever spend $4 in city cash to complete a contract? !?!? I think they do this on purpose.

Unregistered

Response

I recently emailed then and they responded that my record showed I had completed a contract using my city bucks ( that I was saving for flag )

So morale is bevery very carefulabout tapping. I repositioned one of my factories.

As far S TeamLava, They responded quick with the facts. Can't ask for more.

I do think that a completly separate tab should be made for the city cash trasaction for completing contracts and exchaging for cash . This would solve this issue.

Unregistered

Same thing

The same thing has happened to me. I had been saving my city cash to buy a flag. Finally I had enough but, when I went to make the purchase, my city cash had dropped to only 8. I emailed Team Lava and they were no use, suggesting that perhaps I had traded some city cash for coins. I have an abundance of coins, and given how easy it is to make more, I am unlikely to have swapped city cash for them. Team Lava refused to accept this and have obstinately refused to reinstate the city cash that their game erroneously took from my balance.

Very disappointing.

Unregistered

Same thing here!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I posted the following on the other City Story forum yesterday and 3 others have responded with being burnt....

City $$ Eaten By Contract Double Click
    Well I have finally lost ALL of my City Dollars due to the poor planning/position of the Contracts early pay/completion option. When one clicks on the wrong contract and double clicks on the factory to change it, the option will often open on the $4 City Dollar pay-off option and take ones City Dollars in a blink of the eye.

I have not spent one of my city dollars since staring the game. I'm at level 65 and now broke because I believe I have been ripped off.

The other way I have lost CDs is when tapping to fast to collect sparkles next to factories. Boom...the screen doesn't come up, but the contract is complete and $CDs are gone!!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to...its poor design and needs to be corrected. It's too late for me...I get to miss out on some cool things and I'm not wasting REAL $$$ to get virtual knick Knacks.

I love the game, but hate this design flaw.

From AHH...Spudtopia
    Cost me about 16 citycash! Can you PLEASE make a cancel button for spending city cash???????????????????????
    This isn't the way you want to make money, is it?

Unregistered
    Did any of you change your city's name? 'Cause that's what happened to me. I changed my city's name without reading carefully that it would cost me 10 city cash. Darn!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast