Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100 LastLast

Thread: Show off your Restaurant - Thread 1

First time posting!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1872.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	207.0 KB 
ID:	36921Click image for larger version. 

Views:	525 
ID:	36922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1870.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	36923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1839.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	36931
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1814.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	218.3 KB 
ID:	36932  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-27-17 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Merged off topic posts from multiple threads/enlarged photos

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsCaramelbaby View Post

First time posting!

Views:	531 
ID:	36921Click image for larger version. 

Views:	525 
ID:	36922Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1870.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	36923Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1839.jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	202.0 KB 
ID:	36931
    I ❤️ both of your designs so much! Love how you placed the goal prizes so harmoniously, and your color schemes. Do you have two different restaurants, or did you do them in succession?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsCaramelbaby View Post

First time posting!
    Oooh! I love the red carpet area with your first three pictures. Very clever to use the star flooring that way, and your choice of interviewers/anchors is so cute! It's really well set-up - I also really like how your customers cross your street and go past your ticket sellers to get into the cinema.

I also really like how you've set up your islands in the second design - very nice
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef

My rubbish decorated restaurant

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post

My rubbish decorated restaurant
    hey now listen, nothing about ur game is rubbish but although change the color of the middle tiles and also remove the middle chairs & tables.
    it makes it look "busy" but then everything will look better

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    hey now listen, nothing about ur game is rubbish but although change the color of the middle tiles and also remove the middle chairs & tables.
    it makes it look "busy" but then everything will look better
    Thanks I had done some changes and removed the autumn floor tiles and tables

Farm Supplier
    Just tried to upload a photo and it wouldn't do it from my tablet. Swing by if you'd like to have a look and tell me what you think of my beach/water theme... You can find me under -
    TinkFaintree.

Invited you, took a picture of your restaurant and helped you to upload. Rynetory2
    How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	436 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	37194
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-23-17 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Added photo

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, Rynetory2!

You are very welcome! Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-28-17 at 07:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Come one, come all to My Summer Party!

Welcome!

Help yourself with any flavour of your choice at the gelato station, make your own sundae at the sundae station or get yourself a popsicle from the ice cream stand!

If even ice cream and gelato could not cool you down enough, go make a splash at the wave pool or if you're feeling young again, go for the water slide! Or maybe grab a tube and just float along the rubber ducky river! Be sure to watch out for surprise splashes!

Or if you're feeling extra romantic, we have tables for two that overlook the beachfront and after you can walk along the sandy beach lined with fish fountains or have a go at the tyre swing. Make sure to only leave footprints behind!

Have fun!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	File_000.jpeg 
Views:	406 
Size:	344.2 KB 
ID:	37288  
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-02-17 at 09:38 AM. Reason: enlarged photo :) It looks amazing!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Welcome!

Help yourself with any flavour of your choice at the gelato station, make your own sundae at the sundae station or get yourself a popsicle from the ice cream stand!

If even ice cream and gelato could not cool you down enough, go make a splash at the wave pool or if you're feeling young again, go for the water slide! Or maybe grab a tube and just float along the rubber ducky river! Be sure to watch out for surprise splashes!

Or if you're feeling extra romantic, we have tables for two that overlook the beachfront and after you can walk along the sandy beach lined with fish fountains or have a go at the tyre swing. Make sure to only leave footprints behind!

Have fun!
    Wow!! This is definitely the summer party I want to visit - there's so much going on, and I love all the detail in your picture and description!

*grabs an inner tube for the rubber ducky river*
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~