Thread: Credit where credit is due

Fashion Designer

Credit where credit is due

I like to give credit where it's due. I don't know if anyone at Fantasy Forest Story saw my forum comments previously, but I had mentioned that I would like them to bring back more "old" animals for sales and Spin to Win. The recent sales have included some animals that go back several years, and even some that I didn't have on any of my old accounts. I finally got a Dread Panda! The Norse Horse is also a bit older, as was the Orangubang, and now I see a Hummingburn on the Spin To Win. While I'm not sure how old some of these critters are, I do know that I haven't seen them in sales or on the Spin To Win in a very long time, so I was glad to see them.

I hope to someday go through the entire list of animals and see which ones I don't have and make a list in hopes that FFS might put them on sale or on a Spin to Win.

Thank you also for reviving Spin to Win after it took a hiatus earlier this year and also for fixing the leaderboard to give 10 Realm Runes instead of 1 and also correcting the amount of food awarded at different milestones.

Fashion Designer
    This should be in general discussions, not bugs.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moved to feedback forum instead.