Thread: Castle Story 4/22: A Luna Legend | optional gem purchase story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ranne58 View Post
    I am considering purchasing Luna, but I don?t see her in the market. Do I skip for 600 gems to purchase or is that something else?
    Thanks
    It looks like the sale is finished now as I have no items in my feature tab anymore. If you still have the goal in your blue goal book, the skip button should do the same thing. If she isn't in the market anymore then I'd be hesitant to use the gem skip of 600 gems on the goal screen (the purchase would have worked either way, ie through the market or the skip in goal) if that's still in your book. If you do, I would suggest taking a before and after screen shot of your gem balance and the goal in your book and if you don't get Luna then you can put in a support ticket to refund the gems if Luna isn't provided. Normally, you only have the ability to purchase during the time given. hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It looks like the sale is finished now as I have no items in my feature tab anymore. If you still have the goal in your blue goal book, the skip button should do the same thing. If she isn't in the market anymore then I'd be hesitant to use the gem skip of 600 gems on the goal screen (the purchase would have worked either way, ie through the market or the skip in goal) if that's still in your book. If you do, I would suggest taking a before and after screen shot of your gem balance and the goal in your book and if you don't get Luna then you can put in a support ticket to refund the gems if Luna isn't provided. Normally, you only have the ability to purchase during the time given. hope that helps.
    The ability to purchase disappears a full day before the goals disappear. The interesting thing is that a day before she gets removed, the timer below her showed 2 days, but after only one day, she disappears. This exact same thing happened in the previous optional gem for purchase story.

I was wondering if I’d imagined it the last time, so I decided to hold off until the last day to see if it would happen again, and it did.

Thanks, good to know. I’ll need to keep better track of these in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thank you