Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Castle Story 4/19: Baron's Bad Business | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I'm so grateful I can access my game again. As a long time player I should easily finish.

I wish they would put the rewards on sale maybe a year later or something so we can get items like the protestors. I would also love to have them in my queendom but I understand the rarity of these reward items is what makes them so special (which is why I suggested a year later). I probably should gather all my Treeple together; they DO remind me of the Ents which are some of my favourite species in LOTR :-) I hope Storm8 continues to give us new versions of them. I have 19 of the 35 gloves I need and I will get the newest one. The quest only asks for 20 which is aggravating because it gave me hope

Executive Chef
    I'm unable to login again since this morning. I think I need just four more 6 hour collections to get the reward. Please let the power of the post get me get back in

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Finally!
    This event was painful indeed... I feel for the low level players
    I wish we could send golden nuggets (or anything from our inventory really) to our neighbors instead of those useless same all items

Good luck to all

Attachment 74112

Attachment 74113 Attachment 74114
    I second this message. I’m in desperate need of some golden nuggets, which are really rare drops. (Really rare) is an understatement. I’m working off of one Furious Flower. Hopefully I can complete this event by the deadline. S8, a wider selection list of gift to send neighbors need to be considered.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0954.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	377.6 KB 
ID:	74150
    Yay! I got back in and used gems for the 6 pairs of gloves I needed and left the game open until I could collect the final craft and upgrade. Hopefully I will continue to be able to play

Fashion Designer
    Solarglow Gloves - I seem to be having trouble getting them?50% drop rate ugh!
    Is anyone else finding them anywhere else besides the 5 Furious Flowers we are allowed?? I still need another 7 to forge the Sunshine Sprinkles

And I am confused - what is the point of the Gem Daisy Dear and Golden Mary if they don?t really give you any supplies needed for this event??
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Van_Helsing View Post
    I second this message. I?m in desperate need of some golden nuggets, which are really rare drops. (Really rare) is an understatement. I?m working off of one Furious Flower. Hopefully I can complete this event by the deadline. S8, a wider selection list of gift to send neighbors need to be considered.
    Treasure Chomp are a great golden nugget dropper. (I don't remember the event and couldn't find them in the Hub)

We were allowed 5. I regularly collect from the treasure chomp because they also drop stone, so I send the 5 day Courage Trade in the Cave of Courage every 5 days (99 stone). It returns many 1,000s of coins.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0960.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	740.0 KB 
ID:	74154

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Treasure Chomp are a great golden nugget dropper. (I don't remember the event and couldn't find them in the Hub)

We were allowed 5. I regularly collect from the treasure chomp because they also drop stone, so I send the 5 day Courage Trade in the Cave of Courage every 5 days (99 stone). It returns many 1,000s of coins.Click image for larger version. 

Yes, these chests are great, Im always maxed on all the gold items

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Yeah, I don’t have any of those chests in my hub. I started the game mid March so I miss out on a lot of items and creatures that would help me progress faster. Thanks for the advise though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    Yes, these chests are great, Im always maxed on all the gold items
    A while back when we were asked for input on what we’d like to see added to the game, gold droppers were a big request. And now we’ve got the Treasure Chomps and Golden Peacocks and the Fire Wagon and I bought a second Gold Mine. I’m not always maxed out but have been able to get tons of gems from the gold adventure. After playing for so many years, it’s relief not to stress over them.

Nightclub Owner
    @Shibuya - In case you don't have the info:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Protesting Gnomes A.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	698.1 KB 
ID:	74246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Protesting Gnomes B.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	262.9 KB 
ID:	74247

5 hour timer, can't be sold.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678