Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/11: Monster Hunt s61 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am by far not done with MRC crafting, as I generally don't earn enough troll token per new RM item, I will not catch-up anytime soon. But I have the initial u-goal #38 Mythic Zoo done, well crafted to the max all of them.
    I found that u-goal. I almost got it, not quite. I certainly will not ever have max of all items. I'm more selective at this point.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can someone please post the inventory card for the Dueling Phoenixes if you won the LB. Want to try and keep up with inventory entries now that I've spent days and days on it and have finally caught up! lol

i need the Info line and collection timer only.

edit: Yes Shibuya I know, that's why I asked for the inventory card for you so you will get what you need and then I just need text Win win!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-15-24 at 03:42 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can someone please post the inventory card for the Dueling Phoenixes if you won the LB. Want to try and keep up with inventory entries now that I've spent days and days on it and have finally caught up! lol

I need the inventory picture
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef

edit: Yes Shibuya I know, that's why I asked for the inventory card for you so you will get what you need and then I just need text Win win!!
    Still another 48 hours until we know!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Still another 48 hours until we know!
    Bahahaha!! Looks like I need a holiday!! lol must be tired...although that's a little funny isn't it thanks Giselle.

any tips on how not to waste staff tokens? I dont have enough sword and shield tokens to craft gold tokens rn

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    any tips on how not to waste staff tokens? I dont have enough sword and shield tokens to craft gold tokens rn
    I usually try to balance my totals by fighting the other storyline monsters between Glimmer Golems like the Dark Elves, Hydra, etc. Those monsters seem to drop way less Staff Tokens and helps better maintain my totals.

Fashion Designer
    We all have the same problem, however there are a couple of items in the Mythic Research Centre that use them for craft, otherwise they just sit there till you obtain enough of the others to craft gold ones.

Farm Supplier
    Its a wash I dont make an effort to balance

Executive Chef
    Bahahaha!! Looks like I need a holiday!! lol must be tired...although that's a little funny isn't it thanks Giselle.
    And here we are. I always like a Mithral dropper!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2770.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	73998 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2771.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	248.8 KB 
ID:	73999

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2772.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	74000

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast