Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Main Goal: The Great Pizza Print - April 4th, 2024 (14 days)

Quote Originally Posted by gamerastle2 View Post
    Trying to figure out if we go by wording or picture

So I did a test and collected a red tube picture with wording of green and it counted as a red tube. Hope this helps others.

Nightclub Owner
    I just wanted to say how awesome I think the final prize is. It's been a looooong while since we've seen the original team mascots in-game which is always a highlight for me (This deco is almost enough to make me break my RS retirement!)

I've always thought the mascots were super cute and getting versions of them in the games were a neat bonus. As proof of my claims here's a screenie of the gaming section of my PC shortcut bar:

Name:  QuickLaunch pic.png
Views: 527
Size:  10.3 KB

Lavagirl opens Bakery Story hard drive, Jester is for Castle Story, Stormie is for RS, Sharkie is Dragon Story and the current s8 logo goes to the general drive for the other s8 games that I dabbled in over the years.

New Resident
    So is part 3 gonna be 7 pepperoni and heart pizza and 4 mummy pizza? I wanna cook ahead

Farm Supplier
    Gran-Gran's Challenge
    Part 3
    8 Pepperoni Pizza
    8 Heart Pizza
    5 Mummy Pizza

New Resident
    Thank you so much!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just wanted to say how awesome I think the final prize is. It's been a looooong while since we've seen the original team mascots in-game which is always a highlight for me (This deco is almost enough to make me break my RS retirement!)

I've always thought the mascots were super cute and getting versions of them in the games were a neat bonus. As proof of my claims here's a screenie of the gaming section of my PC shortcut bar:

Lavagirl opens Bakery Story hard drive, Jester is for Castle Story, Stormie is for RS, Sharkie is Dragon Story and the current s8 logo goes to the general drive for the other s8 games that I dabbled in over the years.
    I don?t remember these but I didn?t start until 2010 or 2011. They look like teletubbies to me. Lol I just wish they would bring back the original farm story. That?s what I started with and that?s what got me hooked. Lol

Yay all these goal prizes are cute this time ! Hoping I can finish seeing as they?re making us make apple pies 🤦🏽*♀️. Hopefully that?s the only 2 day recipes . 🤞🏽

Executive Chef
    Looks like they fixed Soda Machine, parts are properly labeled, and gift list updated too. Thanks S8 for quick response 😀

Last edited by pcabral03; 04-07-24 at 05:58 PM.

Executive Chef

Main goal part 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

I only knew of Lava girl and Stormie, didn't know other mascots names. Gosh I do hope you're tempted and break your retirement. The RS community here misses you 😇

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast