Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (April 2024)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    How many Nagas do I need? I have one already and now got this one from the tent. That should be plenty, right?
    Depends on your play needs. I have 3, but I think getting a few more. The fins are just so long to pile up.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Depends on your play needs. I have 3, but I think getting a few more. The fins are just so long to pile up.
    They do take a while. I think I have a couple other items that occasionally drop fins, but a 3rd Naga might be a good idea. If another one shows up in my tent, I think i'll go for it. Thanks!
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    May I ask, what does the current Faerie Hideaway drop?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    May I ask, what does the current Faerie Hideaway drop?
    Coins, Wood, Sap, Living Wood, Glimmerdust

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    How many Nagas do I need? I have one already and now got this one from the tent. That should be plenty, right?
    I have 14 (including the new one from MM) which I'm happy with as the Elves keep asking for rather high number of fins and shell armour. Most were won from events and barons tent.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I have 14 (including the new one from MM) which I'm happy with as the Elves keep asking for rather high number of fins and shell armour. Most were won from events and barons tent.
    Thank you for the reply! 14! Wow! That's good to know. So far the Elves aren't asking me for that. It's weird how they ask everyone for really different things.But it sounds like having several Nagas is a good idea.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

The poodle faerie gave milk twice.

New Resident
    I am SO ANGRY! My timer went from 2 days to zero! I needed 1 more item to get the prize!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aaerie View Post
    I am SO ANGRY! My timer went from 2 days to zero! I needed 1 more item to get the prize!
    Sorry that happened to you. It's happened to a few players over time. The problem is that your tent is on one time and the server is on another. It's usually best to not leave it till the last day to get the final item to get the prize. Hope it doesn't happen to you again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12