Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Easter Harvest Sweets - 2024 Mar. 19 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry all but I’m confused in the Side Information: do the recipes disappear from basic oven at end of each 14 day event?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Sorry all but I?m confused in the Side Information: do the recipes disappear from basic oven at end of each 14 day event?
    If a recipe is not normally found on the Basic Oven but is moved specifically for a goal, then yes, it will be removed and placed back in its original home after the end of the goal timer.

However, if you are participating in the Side Goal and finish all tasks before the end of the 14 days, that is when the recipes will return to their original location.

If you're trying to master one or both of these recipes while you have access to them, I wrote a description of how to do so HERE that might be helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so very much and omg I followed/read the additional link too; so much math ��. Thanks for all you do for us players.

New Resident
    Where do you find Loretta's Oven

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cissyfarm View Post
    Where do you find Loretta's Oven
    You have to finish all of the tasks of the main goal within the 14 day period which will unlock Loretta's Oven for purchase. From that point on, Loretta's Oven will be found in the appliance tab with all the other ovens.

As a note: if you've never unlocked the appliance before this goal, all of the previous recipes will be locked. You will only be able to unlock the new recipes as they're added in each 14 day goal going forward.

Details on the exact requirements can be found in the first post of the current goal thread HERE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12