Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - March 8th, 2024 (5 Days)

This one seems like another one you can only win with gems 😩😒

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessalove0329 View Post
    Do we get the leprechaun as a prize? Or just the money?

For completing part 4 you'll earn coins/XP noted on goal card, and unlock one free leprechaun prize

This one seems like another one you can only win with gems 😩😒

It you don't already have Fire Pit Grills built yes it's harder, but otherwise this one was fairly easy to finish on time no need for gems. No 2 day recipes on multiple parts, so thank you S8 😀👍

On my second account I have only 18 appliance slots, but I already had 9 Fire Pit Grill built beforehand. I'm on part 3 already, will start part 4 in about 2 hours. On that account I don't do main goals though only Mini/Side goals. I try to build at least 9 of each unlocked appliance in between goals though, so I'm ready for when I need them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by urawan View Post

2 Roast Beefs - Oven - 16 Hr
    2 Mutton Legs - Grill - 22 Hr
    20 Scotch Eggs - Stove - 12 Hr
    10 Corned Beef Burritos - Fire Pit Grill - 8 Hr

Thanks for sharing, updated to post #1 🙂

My friends seem to never gift unless I request 😳 I have a few that do everyday . I guess just not enough 😒 I?m trying to build the fire pits I have 3 so hopefully I get the leprechaun 😔

Once all 4 Parts are completed you will get that Leprechaun as final goal prize.
    Location under decoration tab.

Nightclub Owner
    My friends seem to never gift unless I request �� I have a few that do everyday . I guess just not enough �� I?m trying to build the fire pits I have 3 so hopefully I get the leprechaun ��
    To be honest, having a group of active neighbors with a similar playing style to your own is all but essential in s8 games these days if you're a goal player. With goals being so frequent and whose requirements seem to always be on the rise, it's nearly impossible to do it on your own without spending gems. Great neighbors can really help ease this burden!

My suggestion would be to check out the RS Add Me Thread to gather new/more neighbors that will gift daily along with answering requests. You can either write up your own post and share what you're looking for in a neighbor or you can go through the existing posts to find those that sound like a good match to invite.

I think you'll be surprised at how much easier and quicker it is to complete goals with a full roster of like minded neighbors. Good luck with your goaling!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    To be honest, having a group of active neighbors with a similar playing style to your own is all but essential in s8 games these days if you're a goal player. With goals being so frequent and whose requirements seem to always be on the rise, it's nearly impossible to do it on your own without spending gems. Great neighbors can really help ease this burden!

My suggestion would be to check out the RS Add Me Thread to gather new/more neighbors that will gift daily along with answering requests. You can either write up your own post and share what you're looking for in a neighbor or you can go through the existing posts to find those that sound like a good match to invite.

I think you'll be surprised at how much easier and quicker it is to complete goals with a full roster of like minded neighbors. Good luck with your goaling!
    Thanks so much I?m going to check that out tomorrow! I appreciate it !

Executive Chef
    My friends seem to never gift unless I request 😳 I have a few that do everyday . I guess just not enough 😒 I?m trying to build the fire pits I have 3 so hopefully I get the leprechaun 😔

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you'll find some like-minded nbrs here on forum as @AnnirasSweets mentioned on add me thread 🙂👍

Executive Chef

New recipe counter displays

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize: "Pastel Leprechaun" 1x1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast